*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689180-The-Kiss
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#689180 added March 3, 2010 at 1:35am
Restrictions: None
The Kiss
Reclined on the bed, his back supported against the backrest, Amitav pretended to ignore the sounds from the bathroom where his girlfriend Celma was taking a shower. He released a deep breath, imagining the water making love to her toned black body; cascading down her long neck, caressing the ample swell of her firm breasts, teasing her belly, before clinging to the paradise between her shapely thighs. The click of the bathroom door interrupted his thoughts. He put down the book he had been trying to read and hurried to adjust the front of his pajamas where an embarrassing protuberance had formed.

Her spicy perfume pleased his nostrils. He turned toward her and smiled. She struck a pose for him so that his eyes could devour her curves and the tiny, white triangle of her panty, before settling on her bosom where her black nipples jutted against the transparent material of her flimsy, thigh-length teddy.

“Like my dress?” she asked. Seeing the look of amazement on his face, her eyes sparkled with mischief.

In response he simply patted the place next to himself. She sashayed across to the bed and gracefully positioned her lithe frame by his side. He almost moaned at the electric touch of her body.

“You look hot,” he whispered.

Without teasing him much, she raised her face to him and his hungry mouth sought her full lips. She parted them slightly for his restless tongue to dart inside and entangle with hers. Savoring her fruity taste, he slipped his hands underneath her nightie to explore the silky smoothness of her flawless skin.

His arousal threatened to burst, but relief came his way when he felt her slender fingers snake beneath the elastic of his pajamas and curl around him.

“Oh, Celma!!” He groaned.

Word Count:298
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689180-The-Kiss