*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689588-Excite-when-you-write---1---Sounds
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#689588 added March 10, 2010 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Excite when you write : # 1 - Sounds
Celma buried her face in Amitav’s chest, hearing the pitter- patter of the raindrops on the window. Their bodies spent, the warm glow of quenched desires embraced their bodies and soothed their parched souls like a divine balm. In the darkness of the night, she felt his delicate hands caress her bare back.

“Celma.”

“Yes, Amit.” She said without raising her head, playing with a strand of his body hair.

“I want you to meet my parents.”

This time she lifted her face and gazed at him, not sure of what to say. It was true that they both shared a mutual passion and admiration which was so intense that any form of separation, even those precipitated by worldly matters like careers and professions had become intolerable and painful. She couldn’t bear the thought of a life without him. But their cultures, backgrounds and upbringing were so different; marriage was something they never discussed.

“I love you Amit.” She said softly. “But are you sure?”

A streak of lightening penetrated the darkness of the room and lit up their features. Though his face was etched in her heart; his gentle face, thick hair and kind eyes never failed to flutter her heart. She was kissing his soft lips when the harsh sound of thunder rended the skies. Drawn by instinct, she ground her body even deeper into her lover’s, as if worried about some unknown calamity which that harsh sound symbolized.

She derived immense comfort when one of his hands ran through her hair while the other one gingerly traced the naked contours of her round hips. The sounds of splashing water reached her ears as a vehicle dared to negotiate the deep puddles of water that had formed on the road by the torrential downpour. It brought a smile to her lips as it reminded her of the squishing sound that had filled the room a few moments before when Amitav’s hardness had rocked back and forth within her eager folds.

“Yes,darling. I wish my parents to meet the girl with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life.”
Her heart pounded at those words. She nuzzled her nose against his neck hearing the rude sound of tires skidding on the wet road. At the same time she winced when his fingers dug deep into the softness of her derriere as if the harsh sound of screeching tires would drown the raunchiness of his act.

She moaned gently, not wanting him to stop. The heavy rainfall of the evening had given way to a light drizzle just as their wild passions had been sated and had given way to a tender togetherness.

“I can’t even imagine my life without you,” she said, before planting gentle kisses on his eyes and lips. When he enveloped her in his arms, she felt complete and peaceful; unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Word Count: 483
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689588-Excite-when-you-write---1---Sounds