*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689356
by Minuit
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #1646081
When Robin encounters danger, will she save herself or her family?
#689356 added March 4, 2010 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Captured
                                                          ~Robin’s view~
        “I’m finally free!” Robin cried out. Oh, how she had missed the outside…it was like a reunion, and the air seemed to swirl around her.
                   
  ‘She wouldn’t be free much longer….’ A sinister thought seemed to fill the air, but Robin was too distracted to notice the changing atmosphere marring the refreshing night sky.

  She was practically bursting with happiness as she soared below the shining stars. She had thought it a second home once, but she now knew there was more to it than that. She didn’t know where to travel before having to turn back to her cell…but she would think of that later. She allowed the wind to carry her…
                                                                                                            …Though, right into awaiting hands…

  ‘Hey, there’s that school!’ she thought, and gazed down at the clumped, trampled grass surrounded by an array of trees. The run-down building was brightly lit inside, she observed, but wondered why it was open so late. Wasn’t school situated during the day to stop the “kids” from wreaking chaos during their sugar rushes?

  Ignoring that fact, she sat down under a particularly large tree and watched the pale, glowing moon.
                                   
                                                    …Little did she know that she was surrounded…

  “Hello, Robin, we meet again,” A cool and calm voice issued from behind the bushes after a few minutes. She stifled the chill that ran through her body; she did not want to show any weakness, especially around him.

  ‘The traitor…’ she thought indignantly. She wanted to hurt him, but she knew she had to get away, he was too powerful… Even her father was fearful of him. So she tried to escape, darting in a different direction each time he easily blocked her.

  Slowly and surely, though, she realized that she was surrounded by at least 100 creatures resembling the one that had spoken to her in that calm, but terrifying voice.
             
  "Pardon my French, but I have a feeling I'm screwed." she muttered to herself.
 
    "Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" the man cried joyfully.
                                                              ---------------------
Sorry about the ending of this! I felt like making it a bit funny at the end, but all I could think of was this...
Hopefully I'll see you later!  Thanks for reading my story, and be sure to review, please!
      -Minuit :D
© Copyright 2010 Minuit (UN: etoilesminuit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minuit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689356