*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689843-Segment-2-Lesson--2---Scents
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#689843 added March 10, 2010 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
Segment 2 Lesson # 2 - Scents


Amitav maneuvered his car into the last available slot of the parking lot Luanda’s Coconut restaurant. Switching off the ignition, he looked at his watch and stepped out of the car. A whiff of salty sea breeze reached his nose. He loved this smell because it reminded him that he was only a few moments away from meeting his girlfriend. He watched with pleasure when a tall, black woman emerged from the restaurant and sauntered across to him, a dazzling smile lighting up her lovely features.

“Hi,Celma! How was your day?” He asked, enjoying her hug. He nuzzled his nose against her head and enjoyed the pleasant smell of her shampoo tinged with the musky odor of her sweat. She worked as a waitress in the open air Coconut restaurant. He always looked forward to this part of the day when he got to pick her up at the end of her shift.

“Tough day, Amit. Fridays are tough. Lots of customers. I’m really tired. Let’s get out of here,” she replied in her husky voice.

“My poor baby,” sighed Amitav. He couldn’t resist the temptation of kissing her full, sensuous lips before opening the door of the front passenger seat.

“Get in Princess.” He curtsied with a smile.

He observed with pleasure how gracefully she got in. Casting a wistful look on the beads of sweat that had formed on her long neck, he shut the door after her and returned to the driver’s seat.

He started the engine and switched on the air-conditioner. Inhaling deeply the heady fragrance of her perfume, body-lotion and the natural scent of her body, he swerved the car on to the main road. He was relieved when he hit the first red-light signal. It gave him the opportunity for what he was waiting for. Taking her by surprise he threw his arms around her head, pulled her toward him and licked the droplets of perspiration from her neck. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the delicate smell of her body-lotion.

Laughing gaily she tried to free herself from his clutches. Only the blaring horns of the vehicles behind made them aware that the traffic signal had turned green. They completed the rest of their route to their house bantering and laughing.


When they entered their house, Amitav took her in his arms and she melted in his embrace. He pushed her against the wall and pressed her lips against his. Her intoxicating odors worked upon his mind like a drug. He adored everything about her; her looks, her voice and her smells.

“Celma, I need you baby.” He felt almost apologetic about his arousal and his voice reflected it.

“Give me a few minutes, honey. Let me shower and freshen up. I am all yours,” she whispered, tracing the contours of his cheek with her index finger.

“I want you as you are now. Raw. With all your smells intact.”

She winked at him as he led her to their bedroom.

Word Count: 498




© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689843-Segment-2-Lesson--2---Scents