*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690742-Segment-1-Lesson--3
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#690742 added March 19, 2010 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
Segment 1 Lesson # 3
Amitav stretched out on the hospital bed feeling bored. He missed his girlfriend Celma and cursed her for being so finicky about his health. Just a minor breathlessness! Why does she have to be so fussy. He grumbled.

There was a knock on his door and a gorgeous black nurse walked in. She greeted him sweetly, recorded his temperature and measured his blood pressure. He cast furtive looks upon her face. He was embarrassed when she caught him staring. To his utter embarrassment she winked at him.

“A nurse will be here soon to give you your sponge bath,” she said, before walking out. He didn’t lose the opportunity to stare at the white tunic uniform stretched out over her nice hips. He imagined his girlfriend Celma’s voluptuous body would in that dress and felt a twitch in his groin.

“Mr. Amit.”

He looked up to see the owner of that voice. It was Dr. Salazar, his doctor on round.

“The regular nurse who gives you your sponge bath is on leave. Nurse Celma will be on duty today in her place,” he informed with a toothy grin. Amitav’s jaw opened when he saw Celma in a short nurse uniform standing next to him, batting her eyelids.

“What the hell is going on?” Amit screamed at her after Dr. Salazar had left.

“Relax, Amit,” she said, pirouetting before him. He gazed at her in bewilderment.

“How did you manage this?” he asked, pointing an index finger at her.

“I have some special gifts, sweetheart,” she said unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse and exposing her ample cleavage.

“What do you mean?” he asked, horrified and jealous.

“No, don’t worry,” she said with a chuckle, before continuing. “See that camera?”

He nodded his head.

“Well, I am sure Dr. Salazar wants to watch us. That is why he agreed to my request.”

It all made sense now. Now that he thought of it, Amitav recalled that the venerable and respectable practitioner always seemed to be sizing up Celma. He felt a rush of blood in his loins realizing how much Dr. Salazar lusted for his sexy girlfriend.

She slid the pad under him, and then covered him with just the sheet, leaving his gown on for now. He gazed at her face with longing as she washed his face, neck and arms and then rinsed him off with the other cloth. He seized every opportunity to peek at her deep cleavage, feeling his libido rise.

She dried him gently with the towel and removed his gown so that he was only covered with the sheet.

“Won’t you clean me there?” he moaned, pointing to his thighs.

“Of course, I will, Mr. Amitav,” she retorted and whisked off the sheet, exposing his engorged manhood.

To his utter frustration she ignored it and concentrated on his chest, abdomen and back. She then put a fresh gown over him. Relief finally came his way when she rolled the gown to his waist and began to wash his genitalia. Under the ministrations of her soft fingers he became hard like a rock. When she finally wrapped the cloth around him, he let out a desperate sigh and pulled her into his arms.

“The doctor said you’re perfectly fine,” she whispered into his ears.

Taking the cue, he pressed his lips to hers and squeezed her shapely hips, while she continued to pump him with her hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary looked at the mirror. She could see John in it. He sat on the bed engrossed in cuddling their newborn baby.

Why is he ignoring me? He seems to have time only for his son. She thought ruefully.

John looked at her from the corner of his eye. She looks so pretty, but why is she so reserved this days. I wish she were usual, bubbly self.

Ever since our baby was born, he has totally lost interest in me. She lamented.

I wish she would come and sit next to me and kiss me. I’m not sure if I should make the first move. Maybe, she is still not ready. He wondered.

Word Count: 693


© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690742-Segment-1-Lesson--3