*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690909-7-of-Air
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#690909 added March 21, 2010 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
7 of Air
According to Joanna Powell Colbert's numbering system of her Gaian Tarot---the 7's represent---a new cycle--a new beginning---particularly dealing with inner growth and inner challenges. Her 7 of air shows a hiker consulting a map deciding which route to choose---up the mountain, following a stream, or into the forest. But the card advises us to leave room for coincidence and serendipity.

The element of air symbolizes thoughts and our internal processes.

It is a prescient choice for this spring equinox week-end, with a waxing moon----an opportunity for choice and new beginnings---not so much in the external world but in the realm of thought.

As there appear to be no immediate resolution to my work-a-day world then the choice being set before me is how do I choose to walk? In happiness and gratitude, or negativity and defiance?

So I will choice the path of happiness---right here, right now, where it is set before me.

I plan to expand my knowledge of the Gaian Tarot and begin reading for friends and family. To continue sending Reiki to myself and to all others. To continue with the joys of poem making. To walk in trust with the Great Mystery.

Spent Saturday at the soccer fields with the grandkids---and Sunday is a time for winding down----will go to the library, go get a haircut. Watched "Up in the Air" last night.

A blessed equinox to all!

© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690909-7-of-Air