*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691356-Wow
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#691356 added March 25, 2010 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Wow
tis been like forever since I've blogged. Not much to say really.

I'm on academic probation, from like twenty some years ago. *Rolleyes* Need to take one class and pass with a C or higher to get them to take that clause off that keeps me from registering each semester without seeing a counselor. I'm so up for that challenge. Have a list of the classes I need to take to get my LA degree. Should take me about, oh ten years at this rate. *Laugh* By that time they'll have changed the curriculum and I'll be screwed all over again.

Got to go see boob crusher this morning. That machine needs a wild name I tell ya. Will have to give it some much needed thought. All I can do at the moment is hope they don't put me through the nightmare they did last year. Honestly don't think I'm asking too much.

Not getting much done on the writing front. Typical at the moment. Can always try and make that up another time.

Question of the Day:\

Why does it always seem that when you do something nice, go out of your way for people, they always have a tendency to turn around and bite you in the ass? So from here on out, I won't be so willing to go out of my way, practically giving things away to only see the selfish and ungratefulness displayed so prominently.



TF

© Copyright 2010 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691356-Wow