*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691989-Segment-2-Lesson--5
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#691989 added April 1, 2010 at 3:14pm
Restrictions: None
Segment 2 Lesson # 5


Cema's eyes flickered over Amit's muscular nude torso and the satin sheet draped over his lower half. Her eyes sparkling with mischief, she slid the straps of her thigh-length camisole off her shoulders. The tiny dress collapsed around her ankles, baring her voluptuous black body. Approaching him with a seductive gait, she slithered beneath the sheets. She lowered her eyelids when his naked leg entwined around her thigh and his excitement rubbed against her belly. The touch was electric.

When he took her in his arms, she melted in the comfort of his embrace. When his mouth clamped around hers she darted out her own tongue to relish the softness of his lips. When he detached himself and broke the hypnotic spell of his manly embrace, her eyes pleaded with him to return. He responded with soft kisses on her long neck. His hot breath grazed her smooth skin, permeating her with want.

She sighed when his tongue reached her sensitive nipple and his palms cupped around the swell of her breast. She always loved it when he played with them. She tweaked the free nipple, signaling the need of her other breast and was pleased when he shifted his attention to it and sucked it like a baby. The delightful ministrations of his mouth stabbed her inner thighs with the ache of desire.

She moaned and writhed when his tongue trailed down her belly. It rolled around her navel before reaching the centre of her desire. Locking her long legs around him, she pulled him closer. Ecstasy clouded her mind when his tongue teased her nub, rolled over the length of her aching womanhood and lapped up the essence of her pleasures.

XXX


Gently, she pushed him on his back. When her sensuous African lips generated exquisite friction on his engorged manhood, he grabbed her hair and pushed even deeper into her mouth, till he found the warmth of her throat.

“Oh, no!” he exclaimed, when she released him abruptly.

Distress soon turned to delight when she straddled him and eased on to his rigid member. He gasped under the pleasurable sensations of sinking into her tight folds. Claiming her fully, he pulled her closer, enjoying the silky sensation of her skin. His fingers roamed over her naked back, before digging into the juicy softness of her shapely hips. The warmth and tenderness of her body told him of her ardent love.

His hardness melded within the heat of her depths; he felt as if immersed in warm oil. Their bodies were joined in such a passionate bond that he failed to distinguish his manliness from her femininity. They were one body, one soul.

XXX


She was filled and stretched to the core. She sat up erect, so he could fondle her breasts. His rough hands on her tender flesh sent a surge of pleasure through her being. Throwing her head back, she began to ride, egging on his hardness to plunder her depths.

© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691989-Segment-2-Lesson--5