*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691701-Segment-1-Lesson--5
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1651492
HSP Assignments
#691701 added March 30, 2010 at 1:49am
Restrictions: None
Segment 1 Lesson # 5
The music was soft and romantic. Couples around danced, completely lost in themselves. Amitav relaxed to see that nobody watched them. Shyly he put his left arm around Celma’s waist and grasped her left hand with his right, their fingers entwining around each other as if by divine will. Slowly they began to dance. He was only a beginner, but she was a virtuoso and he understood that her deftness made him appear skilled as well. He gazed at her effervescent beauty, gazed into her almond shaped eyes. Greatly encouraged by her affectionate look, he pulled her closer. He was enjoying himself thoroughly now. The sweet smell of her perfume intoxicated him. Leaning forward, he planted a gentle kiss on her long neck.



Her soft moan pleased him. He looked at her full, sensuous lips and felt his desire rise. He locked his lips around hers and rolled his tongue gently over them. To his delight she parted her mouth slightly, enough to allow his vehement tongue dart inside and frolic with hers. The sweetness of her saliva made him hungry for more and he sucked gently, trying to imbibe as much of her heady essence as he could. His boldness increased. He raised his arm from her waist to her back. She had worn a backless evening gown. His fingers caressed her silky skin.



“Let’s get out of here!” he hissed into her ear. She nodded. Holding her hand, he led her across the dance floor, past hungry stares on her voluptuous curves. They reached the elevator and he jabbed at the button. When the doors opened, he pulled her inside. It was empty. He pressed for their floor and pinned her against the wall. Their mouths locked and groins thrashed. He was hard as a nail and he rubbed it against the soft material of her dress, just outside her seat of pleasure. He lifted the hem of her gown. She had put on a thong panty. He squeezed her naked hips. The elevator halted and they stumbled to their room. He fumbled for the key, swiped it, kicked the door open and entered, dragging her behind him.



He tore off her clothes with urgency, exposing her magnificent breasts. He lowered his mouth and nibbled upon her black areola, making her moan. He could smell her sex now. He knelt before her, pulled down her panty and clamped his mouth on her wet pussy. He lapped hungrily at her creamy release, thrashed his tongue around her clitoris. She began to scream.

“Take me, Amit! I can’t stand it any longer.”

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his raging erection.

“Turn!” he snarled.

She placed her hands on the wall and thrust her ass at him. He placed his cock at her asshole and pressed. As he pierced her puckered hole, the exquisite tightness of her sphincter muscles made him ecstatic. Grunting with pleasure, he began to fuck her butt, enjoying immensely the squishing sound it produced.
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691701-Segment-1-Lesson--5