*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692374-My-browser-is-being-difficult
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#692374 added April 5, 2010 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
My browser is being difficult
Kamál (Perfection), 16 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Monday, April 5, 2010 about 2:00 PM Pacific Time

My browser is being difficult. Actually, my browser is being a bitch. It is slow, it is difficult to get to a website, and I cannot tab brows. It is difficult to do anything. I did make my blog entries today. The browser eventually takes me to the website I attempting to access.

It is slow to take me where I want to go. Sometimes I get an error message or the gate times out. I can understand the gate timing out because it took so long to get to where I want. I am typing whit while waiting for the browser to take me to writing.com.

I hope I eventually get to writing.com because I have some work to do. Well I may not get to writing.com today, Monday, April 05, 2010; if I do not, then I will post this entry and any other I have written when I am able to access the website.

Well, I finally got to writing.com and on Monday, April 05, 2010; I posted the entry to Writing in Snow, actually, I copied and past the entry I wrote this morning to that journal. My goal is to get to More Snow Melt to copy and past this entry in that blog.

I am not sure, when I will get that accomplished because my browser seems to get suck periodically or lost in cyberspace. When that happens I close the browser and open it again; after that I delete the browsing history and attempt to connect to the website again.

I am frustrated
My browser is difficulty
It’s being a bitch


© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692374-My-browser-is-being-difficult