*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692845
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1649620
A girl finds her best friend&brother are romantically involved but she has a secret too
#692845 added April 11, 2010 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
Chapter-Thirteen
Part 2









5 months later...





         “Pick up already would ya.” I said to the imaginary Delilah and the phone.


                   “‘Ello?” she finally responded.


                   “What cha doing?” I asked bored out of my mind. Classes were canceled for the next day but it wasn’t enough time to visit home. I had no homework, music wasn’t helping, and no one else could entertain me tonight.


                   “Renting a movie, so far I have the popcorn and fruit juice…”


                   “Fruit juice, you having a party?”


                   “Possibly, it depends on what movie I get.”


                   “You should rent… Sabrina, or Cruel Intentions,”


                   “Don’t know it, and already seen it.”


                   “Oh get the new comedy… uh with the red head.”


                   “That seems like a good possibility. Oh there it is… Excuse me. I had this first.”


                   A barely audible man’s voice commented, “No you didn’t, I did.”


                   “Delilah what’s going on?” I questioned.


                   The question went unanswered.


                   “You should be nice and let me have it. I had my heart set on this movie.” Delilah lied.


                   “So did I, that’s the only thing I wanted from here.” The man retorted.


                   “Delilah!? Hello?” I practically screamed into the phone.


                   “Sorry, Abby, this guy is trying to take my movie.”


                   “Oh, don’t you hate that?”


                   “…Thus the point why we are arguing.” I pictured her rolling her eyes.


                   “Is he cute?”


                   She did not answer for a second or two. I could tell she was looking him over while they waited for a manager to come. “Yes, why?”


                   “Share it. You were obviously having a lonely night so why not invite the cute guy over to watch it?”


                   “You are crazy!” Delilah told me, then she lowered her voice, “He probably has a girlfriend.”


                   “Ask!” I demanded.


                             “Hey my friend says we should split the cost and share it, because obviously we both aren’t going to budge.”


                   “But I don’t know you.” He responded.


                   “Can I help you?” the voice was that of a husky sounding man. “I’m Wesley, the manager here at One Stop Video.” He said this like he had practiced it before and enjoyed this position a bit too much.


                   “We both grabbed this movie at the same time and…” Delilah began to explain.


                   “You two need to work this out or I will throw you out.” Wesley warned.


                   “I gotta call you back, Abby.” CLICK.


                   Delilah could talk her way out of almost any situation that sounded like what she was about to do. But I didn’t know with which fellow would get the verbal lacerations.





                   I never received another phone call that night. So I called Landon, he was studying for a test and couldn’t really talk. But he did inform me that Delilah was finishing up a movie and cocktails with some guy named Isaac. The curiosity burned deep inside but I was still bored. I read the rest of my book and went to bed.


         


Cre8iveabs: Good morning sunshine!!





Cre8iveabs: Wakey, wakey eggs n bacy!!





d.edSELL: hey





Cre8iveabs: How was the movie? Who is Isaac?





d.edSELL: How did you know???!!!!





Cre8iveabs: Landon





d.edSELL: Oh. Well it was…





Cre8iveabs: WHAT???? DYING HERE…





d.edSELL: Fun, I really had a great time last night.





Cre8iveabs: who is this Isaac guy?





d.edSELL: He is 23, soon to be detective





Cre8iveabs: looks?





d.edSELL: 6’ 3’ ish, black buzz cut, green eyes- I think I couldn’t really tell, very persuasive





Cre8iveabs: So what happened with the manager?





d.edSELL: After I hung up w/ u. he started yelling at us like we were stealing or something so I started yelling back, then Isaac did to. Then he said fine we are leaving with the movie. I was stunned as everyone else and we split it and went to my place where L was cooking           some soufflĂ© thing.





Cre8iveabs: Isaac right?





d.edSELL: We got to talking and had a lot in common and, yes Isaac, then we watched the movie and he went home.





Cre8iveabs: u got his # rite?





d.edSELL: duh!





Cre8iveabs: what does L think of what u did?





d.edSELL: idk really. idc either





Cre8iveabs: lol





d.edSELL: g2g get ready for classes …and lunch w/ Isaac! *Wink*





Cre8iveabs: u go girl… I will take a thank you when u to end up married with 50 kids. =P hehe





Cre8iveabs: have fun!!! ttyl





d.edSELL: yeah, ok sure…I will ttyl.


© Copyright 2010 notwhatiappear2b (UN: allusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
notwhatiappear2b has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692845