*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693566-The-weather-is-getting-warmer-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#693566 added April 18, 2010 at 8:59pm
Restrictions: None
The weather is getting warmer in Las Vegas
Jamál (Beauty), 10 Jalál (Glory), 167 BE – Sunday, April 18, 2010 about 5:42 PM Pacific Time

The weather is getting warmer in Las Vegas. The temperature hasn't reached the triple digits yet, however, I expect that to occur within the next two or three weeks. I'm looking forward to the triple digits and I'm dreading them at the same time.

I'm dreading the triple digits because Mom likes to sit in the car when I go to the bank or the store. When I ask Mom if she wants to go with me, she says yes. We leave the house together, but when we get to our destination, she doesn't want to get out of the car. There is no problem with her staying in the car in late fall, winter or early spring because the temperature doesn't get over 70 or 75 degrees.

I know there will be a problem getting Mom to go into the store or the bank because today we went to the Baha'i Center she wanted to stay in he car and "watch the people". I did convince Mom to go into the Center and she had a good time.

I'm going to take the car in about the 27th or 28th to get is serviced. I'll have the mechanic check the air conditioning to see what it needs. Once the air conditioner is working then I have the option of leaving the motor running the air on. This isn't a wise idea in Las Vegas, however, I may have no other option. I'll have to come up with something to convince her to go into the store or bank with me.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693566-The-weather-is-getting-warmer-in-Las-Vegas