*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695123-Shocking-public-announcement
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#695123 added May 3, 2010 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Shocking public announcement
My principal announced her retirement today.

*Note* This is the woman who told me not to teach the fifty states. "They don't need to know it because it's not on the standardized test at the end of the year."

*Note* This is the woman who refuses to deal with any of my discipline problems. "I don't have time for that right now."

*Note* This is the woman who gets on the intercom and gripes at the teachers while children are in the building.

*Note* Once when I sent a student back out of the library because he had slammed my door on his way in, she called me into her office instead of him.

I can't say that I am disappointed at today's announcement. What CAN I say? "Wahooooooooooo!" Heh heh. What killed me about the whole thing was all the fake tears she was trying to cry. If I weren't killed already, the other thing that would have killed me was this: all the teachers who have talked bad about her got up to hug her.

I don't care if Godzilla's old funky mama comes to be our principal, I'll be happy about it.




© Copyright 2010 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695123-Shocking-public-announcement