*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695418-The-Sexiness-Begins-The-Horny-Lucario
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1670818
This story is about sexy women in weird bad or good situations. such as being inflated.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#695418 added May 10, 2010 at 5:42pm
Restrictions: None
The Sexiness Begins! (The Horny Lucario)
It was a bright sunny and cloudless day. Teyaka was out for a stroll. Teyaka is a 23 year old lucario, she had beautiful silky blue fur. She was well rounded and had very large breasts. Her butt, like her breasts, were also very large. She loved to show off her figure and wore tight clothing. She strangly, had never had sex. She was a virgin and hated it. She always wanted to mate with someone, but she never truly clicked with anyone. Her breast size was 73" that roughly being a little over twice the normal size. She wore giant 43E cups that jiggled every time she moved. Teyaka was walking through the mall, in her favorite store, the clothing shop. She was here so often she knew ever inch of the place... until now. She looks around the store, picking out things that exposed most of her, and she came across a new room she had never seen before. the sign said "Entering only permited to those who are strong in mind" pffft, I can take it she thought bravly. She walked in the room, it was dark, very dark in fact, except a spotlight shining from above onto a single set of underwear and a bra. that's it? she thinks as she grabs the clothing and puts it in her basket. She buys her cloths and goes home to try on her new cloths. She strips clean of her cloths and looks at her naked self in the mirror. She like what she sees and she poses a few times in the mirror, showing off her big breasts and giant tits. She took her hands and started rubbing it on her boobs, which became erect. She then took one of her hands and slowly moved it downward. It then reached her cloca where she started fingering herself and making her wet. She went in deeper and moaned from the pleasure. She then stopped remembering she wanted to try on those special undies. She walked over and picked up the tan bra and put them on. It felt wounderful and fit perfectly. She looked at herself in the mirror and what she saw, she loved. The bra had actually made her breasts seem bigger! From standing up with no undies, she could also see the red lips of her vagina.. There was then a sudden click and the bras seemed to vibrate. This gave teyaka the most most wounderfull sensation. She felt a strange warmth radiating from her breasts, and looked down. She gasped, her boobs, which were already the size of melons, started to grow! She layed down on the bed, watching as her breasts grew. It was the best feeling in the world! The felt as her skin stretched, but strangly not getting tight or painful. She then took off her bra to examine her new breasts. She gently touched one and moaned as milk rocketed out of her breast. She then started milking herself, making cup after cut of warm breastmilk shoot out of her boobs. She then decided to put the bra back on. She straped on the bra and moaned as her breasts started to grow again. She then started to feel a strong weight on her chest. She realized she had stopped paying attention to the growing. She quickly took off the bra and wished she wasn't so big. Then as if on que, she started shrinking. She shrank and shrank until she was about twice as big as she was before. Something then caught her eye. The underwear. She realized she hadn't tried them on yet! She carefully slipped on the underwear, the tan, silky cloth rubbing against her aroused, and wet pussy. She felt a faint tingling below her stomic. She didn't take notice to it and slipped on a different bra and walked into the kitchen for some breakfeast. She got out the cereal and poured it in a bowl with some milk. She started eating and started feeling full already... She looks down, and to her surprise, she was growing! Not her breasts, but her belly. She quickly ran into her room and stripped off the underwear, realizing her growth was from their origion. But she didn't stop growing, she was quickly being inflated by some unknown means. She finally stopped, looking like a nine month pregnant woman. She then felt a slight kick making her yipe. She WAS pregant! She sat there for a moment, knowing that this wouldn't go away no matter what she tried, and she knew it. Then she thought for a minute... She actually kinda liked being pregnant. She also saw her breasts were a little bigger, like all pregnancies do. She glanced back at the underwear. She smiled, and slowly started to pull them up, and around her waist. She immediatly felt the tingling again, and waited for a minute or two. She then felt it, her womb expanding with another child. She moaned as her womb stretch and fill with the child. The growing stopped and she again felt the tingling, and she started growing yet again, and moaned at the great pleasure. She kept letting the children come, expanding her, filling her with life. She grew and grew and grew, then in an instant, a large pain shot throughout her belly. She stopped growing, and woundered about the pain. Then it came again, more intense as before. She noticed when the pain came, her belly tensed. She then realized, it was time.

FIN!
© Copyright 2010 lucario (UN: akumaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695418-The-Sexiness-Begins-The-Horny-Lucario