*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695788-Honny-Im-Home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1670818
This story is about sexy women in weird bad or good situations. such as being inflated.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#695788 added May 10, 2010 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
Honny! I'm Home!
Dash was walking up his front porch, exausted from work. Dash is a 23 year old male. He had shiny black hair, with no facial hair. He is skinny, twigling really. His personality is pretty bland, but he's a nice guy and loves his wife. He got out his keys and unlocked the front door, half expecting either his wife or his dog to run up and greet him. But nothing. He set is hat and coat on the shelf and walked into his room. He stopped an stared as his wife lay on his bed in nothing but a bra and underwear. "welcome home, ready for round one?" she asked in a sexy tone. He felt his pants feel tight, as he was quickly becoming erect. His wife, Cindy, was a very beautiful woman. She was fairly large around the hips and chest, bra size being a 72D. She had silky blond hair, which reached down to the bottom of her shoulders. She was also 23 and had a problem. She was supposedly infertile. She and her husband has tried countless times to get her pregnant, but sadly, they never succeded. She walked up and started unbuttoning his shirt. As she did, they both started climbing into bed. She took off his shirt and quickly unzipped his pants, dropping them to his ankles, and then throwing them onto the floor. He then kissed her romanticly, holding the kiss while she took off his underwear. His penis throbbed, and was hard as a rock. "yes I am" he said now craving her. He slowly slid off her underwear and bra, exposing her huge boobs and tits. He leaned down close and kissed her. He moved his head down more, and started sucking her tit. She moaned, and laid back and let him suck, her breasts slowly becoming erect. He started to feel a slight dribble of milk and he happily drank it. He sucked on her tit, his wife moaning and her breast now spewing out milk. He then pulled back and stopped sucking. Cindy then laid her husband on his back, and lowered her head and started licking his shaft. He moaned as she continued to lick, moving up and down as she did. She then angled her head, and started suckling on his tip. He moaned and started to erect quickly again. He moaned again as she started moving down, fitting his whole cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down as he moaned and his penis throbbed. She pumped and pumped his cock, sending endless joy through both of them. She finally got up, they both having a light sweat on their foreheads. She then got on her hands and knees and spread her legs apart, exdposing her red pussy. He quickly mounted her, and thrust in, they both moaning. He pull out and thrust back in. He starts pumping with a steady beat, pushing deep inside of her, so far even that his penis hit the top of her womb. He picked up speed, extreem pleasure washing over both of them, and her cloaca squeezing to the forein object inside her. They both moaned again, them being in perfect sync. He sped up, more and more pleasure washing over them. He sped up even more, and more and more, them being in the ultimate state of joy. He thrusted in and out with amazing speed. Cindy's cloaca squeezing hard at his penis. He held his tounge out as he fucked her. They moaned again, louder than ever before. His penis tightened once, then again, the pleasure of the sex doubling. His penis tightened a few times and his balls contracted. Then all was still, as he cummed. He cummed hard, and he cummed longed. He grunted, and his wife moaned as he filled her with his hot seed. He kept cumming and cumming until you could see that his balls were smaller and you could see a slight buldge on his wife's belly. They both fell on the bed, exausted. His penis still throbbing and dribbling some cum. Then there was one last squirt of cum and they both fell into endless dreams.

(eilouge)
In the end, her husbands cum was just enough that she became pregnant with three kids. The husband became very succesful and became the CEO of the world's #1 buisness, and the wife could stay home with the kids all day, who grew up to be succesful too. His son grew up to be co-CEO of the same buisness his dad was in, so they often saw eachother. The daughter grew up to be a succesfull judge who had twins. And the other son grew up to own his own chain of pet and human hospitals, along with research facilities researching on infertility, and other things about the reproduction system, and eventually invented an anti- fertility pill and a hyper fertility pill.
© Copyright 2010 lucario (UN: akumaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695788-Honny-Im-Home