*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695441-Random-drunken-thought--good-idea
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#695441 added May 7, 2010 at 2:03am
Restrictions: None
Random drunken thought = good idea!
Hello Studyees...been awhile. Guess I wrapped up my Savannah speak with nothin'. Loved the area, touring Miami Beach in about a week or so, and back to the same old me, right? WRONG.

Be on the lookout sometime in June for an all new creation....The 25th Hour awaits you.

This has been good to me and it's time I give back, so get ready for awkward emails. You get plugs, I get to do my thing and write.I ask questions, you give answers, and it becomes radio for your inbox. Unless the general population outside of WDC wants to put me away for awhile, it'll probably be a weekly thing I do.

It's give and take, ya hear?

Nobody said anything to my idea of last rememberances, when I was begging off of WDC. Well, time's up. Let's see what the kid can muster up. It's renewal time anyway, and the idea sounded good. So let's do this. You'll just hafta put up with me, and I'll just hafta learn to interact a little more. No worries.

With that I bid you a fond Goodnight NOW! Stoggers, you will not be left behind.

The 25th Hour, y'all. Wait for it, I was meant for it.

© Copyright 2010 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695441-Random-drunken-thought--good-idea