*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695660-child-of-air
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#695660 added May 9, 2010 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
child of air
This card from the GaianTarot is my Annabella card. Annabella is my 7-year old Libra granddaughter---and she personifies this card. She actually looks a bit like the image of the young girl on this card surrounded by butterflies---and pehaps fairies? From the Medicine Cards--butterfly is the symbol of transformation--so this card is about beginning the work of transformation in the inner realm of thought.

I love the GaianTarot child suits----they lift me into my own inner child--additionally ,each of the cards I associate with one of my grandchildren as I have an element represented by each one---earth, air, fire, and two water signs.

My horoscope today tells me to get in touch with my inner child's creativity and so what a way to celebrate Mother's Day.

My mother passed almost 30 years ago--she had a tragic life marked by mental and physical illness but her love and nurturing live on in me and my grandchildren.

And in appropriate synchronistic fashion--today's thought from teacher/healer Caroline Myss' website is: Practice the art of transformation!

Mother's Day blessings!

gaiantarot

© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695660-child-of-air