*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695881-THE-ART-OF-EROTICA
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1672387
Assignments for Erotica Exposed
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#695881 added May 11, 2010 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
THE ART OF EROTICA

Becky waited in her room with bated breath. Still not believing what she had done, she stared at the full length mirror of her luxury suite in the Grand Resort Hotel at Limassol, Cyprus. She was dining by herself at the Anthea restaurant when she caught the cute, young waiter gawking at her deep cleavage.

The faint knock pierced her ears through the natural sounds of the waves that broke on the beach, about a hundred meters away from the balcony of her suite. It was something she had been waiting for. With trembling legs she reached the door and opened it. She was unable to conceal her delight when she saw him actually stand there.

"Hello...," he said.

Such a delicious accent, she marveled. "Call me Becky and you're Demetri." she quipped, remembering his name tag. He looks like a Greek God.

He pulled out a folded paper napkin from his pocket. " Thanks for this."

She blushed when she saw the stains of her red lips and her room number scrawled on it with a lipstick. She took his hand. "Come in."

It was her husband's idea that she go alone for the vacation which they had planned together. At the last moment, he had to stay back for a business negotiation. Since they had already paid, he suggested that she proceed and he would join her later. She gave in when her adolescent daughters urged her to go. Though that explained how she was on her own on this enchanting Mediterranean isle, it did little to explain the presence of this handsome stranger in her room. His feral scents washed away all her guilt. Mark was a kind husband, but he had become totally oblivious to her physical needs.

She closed her eyes when he took her in his arms. When she felt his lips press against hers, she darted her tongue into his mouth. He tasted of the delicious goat milk cheese that she had had for dinner and the passion of his kiss made her body tingle with want.

Her leapt with expectations when he slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and it puddled around her ankles. She hadn't wore a bra and his eyes sparkled at the sight of her rounded-beauties. She groaned when he wrapped his hands around her breast and lowered his mouth to suck the nipple. Instinctively, she unzipped his trousers and slid her hand inside his underwear to clasp around his arousal, making him sigh.

When he lifted her up, she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He laid her on the bed, undressed himself and removed her panties, before mounting her. His hot breath caressed her neck and she began to writhe as his arousal entered and filled her. They made love all night long.

"Can I take you around Cyprus?" he whispered into her ears.

She nodded realizing that it would be the best vacation of her life.


Word Count: 496






© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695881-THE-ART-OF-EROTICA