*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696530-EROTIC-CHARACTERISATION
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1672387
Assignments for Erotica Exposed
#696530 added May 25, 2010 at 12:49pm
Restrictions: None
EROTIC CHARACTERISATION
Cynthia stood by the window watching the rain pelt the glass pane with brute force. "Stay here tonight," she said, turning toward Andy.

He looked aghast. “ I can’t!”

“How will you go? I can’t allow you to drive in this weather. It’s zero visibility.”

He shook his head. “I should have heeded the weather warnings.”

“You’re making me feel guilty, Andy. You came to help with my term paper. Otherwise, I would have, certainly, flunked. The submission is tomorrow, remember?”

Andy rose from the couch and walked up to her. “I’m sorry, Cynthia. Didn’t mean it that way. It’s just that...You know what I mean.”

“I don’t. For heaven’s sake. You are my boyfriend. The whole campus knows that. And it isn’t the first time that a boy will spend the night in his girlfriend's hostel!” she exclaimed with her hands on her hips.

“It’s just a five minute drive.”

She rolled her eyes with exasperation. “I am not allowing you to ride your bike in this weather.”

“I was wondering if I could walk.”

“Are you off your mind? Your hostel is a good five miles away,” she snapped.

He slumped on to the couch, his face betraying the turmoil in his mind. Feeling sorry, she came and stood near him and passed her fingers through his thick blonde hair. “Relax, Andy. I won’t eat you,” she mumbled, sensing his discomfort.

She sat down next to him. “Don’t you like me?”

“Of course, I do. You are my only friend,” he whispered. He looked at her momentarily before shifting his eyes averting her keen gaze. Those few seconds were enough to make her heart flutter.

She cupped his chin and turned his face toward her. “Let me look at you.” She could hear his labored breathing, see the blush on his face. His blue eyes made her melt.

“I love you, Andy.”

“I love you too, Cynthia. It’s just that I need more…” He couldn’t completed the sentence because she had pressed her lips to his.

He pushed her away, a horrified expression on his face. “What are you doing?”

“Kissing my boyfriend, goddamit!” she replied petulantly. She got up and went to the window.

A hush descended in the room. Cynthia stared hard at the glass pane, a range of conflicting emotions tearing her mind apart. Her girlfriends had been surprised about her feelings for Andy. True, that he was the best student in class but they felt that an introverted boy like him would be an absolute mismatch for an effervescent girl like her. However, she was drawn to his good looks and sharp intellect.

She heard steps behind her. His image formed on the glass and she felt his hands on her shoulders.

“I am sorry, Cynthia.”

She turned to face him. His vehement expression made her feel sorry and she buried her head in his chest. His arms enveloped her and she melted in his embrace. She felt him kiss her head. Surprised, she raised her face and his mouth locked around hers.

She rolled her tongue over his lips and was pleased to feel his hardness press against her belly. She clutched his hands and thrust them inside her jersey. His palms clasped around her breasts and massaged them gently.

Breaking away from him, she undressed under his gaze, got on to her bed and lay on her side facing him. He didn’t make her wait long. Slowly, he shed his clothes and joined her on the bed. The sight of his engorged arousal filled her with delight and she wrapped her slender fingers around it. He cupped her full breast and lowered his mouth to nibble upon the pink nipple.

“Cynthia!”

“Yes, baby.”

“It’s my first time and I really need you,” he pleaded.

“Come over me,” she gasped, laying on her back and spreading her legs.

Taking the cue he positioned himself between her thighs. She clutched his hardness and sliiped the tip between the wet folds of her womanhood.

"Oh, baby!" he goraned.

She gasped at the delicate touch. "Push inside."

He began to push, sliding his manhood inside her, millimeter by millimeter. He paused once he was fully embedded inside her. He needed no further encouragement and guided, perhaps, by primordial urge began to thrust inside her, rocking his pelvis back and forth.

Cynthia writhed and moaned, completely taken aback by her boyfriend whose face had contorted into a mask of delight. Her vaginal walls lubricated profusely under the exquisite friction of his every shove. He lowered her mouth to French kiss her, claiming her completely, his tongue inside her mouth and his manhood enveloped within her warmth. She closed her eyes and submitted to his pleasure.


Word Count:789
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696530-EROTIC-CHARACTERISATION