*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697047-A-Beautiful-Sunday-morning-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#697047 added May 23, 2010 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
A Beautiful Sunday morning in Las Vegas
Jamál (Beauty), 7 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 167 BE – Sunday, May 23, 2010 about 8:41 AM Pacific Time

It's a beautiful Sunday morning in Las Vegas. *Sun* The birds are singing, the wind is blowing, and the sun is shining. It looks like it is going to be a nice day, even though there is a slight wind chill factor. The birds don't seem to notice the wind chill factor, but then they have feathers to keep them warm.

I've decided to go back to the old fashion light bulbs in the kitchen and in my mother's room. Mom has difficulty seeing with the new long lasting light bulbs. At least, I'm going back to them if I can still buy them. I hope I can still get them. Otherwise, we're going to have to start using the dishwasher to do the dishes.

Mom can't get the dishes completely clean when she washes them and I think the issue is the brightness of the light in the kitchen. The kitchen window faces north, which doesn't add to the light in that room. At this point, I have to do some of the dishes over and I can't do that until Mom is asleep or in another room. She gets a bit *Angry* if she thinks I'm criticizing her work. I just want clean dishes.


© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697047-A-Beautiful-Sunday-morning-in-Las-Vegas