*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698002-Its-a-beautiful-day
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#698002 added June 3, 2010 at 7:55am
Restrictions: None
Its a beautiful day
After the heavy downpour yesterday, it was a relief when the sun came out today. Though my back was killing me after sleeping on the couch those warm rays streaming into the room gave me a reason to be up and active and here i am. I still have loads of work to do. My mum has been away for the past few days and i want her to feel welcome when she comes home. She has been going through a rough patch these past few days and the least i can do is make sure she doesn't have to shut at me for not keeping the house in proper from. In case i haven't said it of let, some guys just don't know how to treat a lady. Maybe they were not born on earth but that still is no excuse to hurt someone and expect to get away with it. Thus today is the beginning of project Ignore. The aim of these project is to give a wake up call to all those guys and girls out there who expect everyone else to worship the ground they walk on. I was not brought to this world to act as a doormat or stepping stone to what they think i want or care. I have brain and heart to help me decide that.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698002-Its-a-beautiful-day