*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698438-Virtual-Noogie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #964073
Just because someone can't be seen, doesn't mean they're unimportant.
#698438 added June 7, 2010 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
Virtual Noogie
I'm angry. It's amazing that an annoying little sentence has the power to piss me off, but it has.

Take a deep breath and relax. What would be the best approach to deal with your feelings?

"I want to reach through the computer and slap the piss out of that little-"

Stop right there! That's the reaction that people go for when they write things like that. Or maybe that's her way of teasing. It's not like she's on the phone talking to you.

"Why do you always have to be reasonable, dammit! I want to fume for a minute!"

She folds her arms gracefully. Really? And what would that solve besides waste your time?

I sigh. "What should I do?"

As usual, that is your decision. But you should act with a clear head. Calm down and think. Would she attempt to reach out to you after all this time if she wanted to be insulting?

I shake my head stubbornly. "I have no idea."

She squeezes my shoulder. Think well. Hasn't she always been nice to you in the past.

I sigh again. "Yeah. She has. Kind of snobbish, but lots of my older cousins are."

So don't you think that message was a virtual version of a noogie? I look at Her strangely, and she supresses a giggle.

"Maybe." I admit. "Damn. Now I can't be angry."

Good.
© Copyright 2010 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698438-Virtual-Noogie