*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698531-I-need-some-lemonade
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#698531 added June 8, 2010 at 3:33am
Restrictions: None
I need some lemonade.
The flu season is on once again and guess who was its first victim this time..your truly. Yep i am stuck at home with the worst cold in flu history. I could go on ad on about how depressing the sneezing is but i know you have better things to do. The thing i hate most is the fact that medicine doesn't work for me and my mum is too stressed to come to my rescue this time. That means that for the next few days i have to make do with some home remedies before she shows up and decides if my immune system can handle it. I never said this but at home you know you are sick when my mum tells you to go to hospital, all other times she cooks up home remedies from God knows where..from garlic, to chicken soup, to chamomile tea, to remedy you have heard of my mum knows it all and she is not afraid to use it. So i have been ordered to go on lemonade diet until further notice. Wish me luck!

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698531-I-need-some-lemonade