*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698690
Rated: 13+ · Book · Educational · #1680113
30 letters written to 30 different kinds of folk. (On-going process)
#698690 added June 9, 2010 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
Day 02 (Your crush)
Day 02 (Your crush)

Dear Carl,

These lonesome moments are the few that I have had in the past week, so I am accepting them into safe keeping to be used as the time I have to write your letter. Although hitherto, I have had no utter idea in hell as to what I am bound to write here today. Nonetheless, I plan to give onto your grasp something and if it is even the last thing I do today, I will make it special.

My father is stressed, his laugh lines weak and acting as if they have not been employed for months at one time. He carries this patterned routine of perching his being with on my backside, in order to only lift himself higher than beforehand. In truth, it is something I greatly despise, but despising something alone rarely ever ceases its actions. When my mother's soprano inquires myself from my directive sense and into her back bedroom, I ignore her and keep on. I do not feel poor over this, either. I just want to escape and I feel as if that is enough reason for me to do so, without having to title such as selfish or some other adjective meant to only scorn.

So I do and it is peaceful to escape on my own this time, but do not ever acquire this assuming that I do not love escaping with you, because I do. I love you. I love you so much that sometimes, when you annoy the hell out of me, I still do not ever wish for your leave, because of what it would do to me. It is terrifying and fascinating to leap into the unknown of all that this is. You are different, you know, so very different from all of the others. Others whom beat me until I lied down and then beat myself all else the while. You would never touch me like they did, you never do. Your caress tickles my skin cells, having them giggle like small school children after spilling cold milk down their dresses and shorts. And for such a thing, I could never pass a sour thought of yourself, because I simply have none to pace by.

I want you to know how beautiful you are and it pains me awfully that in this state I am in, I cannot successfully show you just how much. But, this all will vanish within past weeks from this one and some seconds will even be difficult to recall. I hope. Because I would never yearn for your remembrance as to what I was and how I acted in this recent frame of our lives. I would only plead with you to believe that there is so many more, many lovelier to come of us.

Stay with me for the passing of events and I will prove to you of what kind of lover I can truly become, what kind of lover I truly am. And if change ever occurs out of our favor, I would like you to comprehend that in these days, I have loved you like no other I have ever loved, and I do hope that this fills you to the brim with joyful knowledge, because it is ever so true. I love you like I have loved no other, my darling, and you are my exception to all I have known and studied. You set yourself apart from the rest and in that, force me to carry in my heart your love until the end of eternity itself.

I beg of you to see reason within my darkest corners, for although each cranny in lack of light is beautifying, I have chosen you.
I have chosen you.
© Copyright 2010 phoenizx (UN: phoenizx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
phoenizx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698690