*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698815-Awakening
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#698815 added June 10, 2010 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Awakening


signature by crumbled cookie

My card for this day is Awakening. I awaken to the call of Spirit.

I am the kind of woman that believes in omens and signs.

Searching the thrift shops a few days ago I stumbled upon a lovely framed print---a calligraphic rendering of a Shaddai amulet---and I knew this because attached to the back---was an explanation and the artist's name--Tsila Schwartz. The print set me back $1.00----and opened me up to a new artist and her writer spouse Howard Schwartz. The amulet is for protection and good luck.

Yesterday, because David and I are going stir crazy--we went to Sanibel---on the causeway I found two tiny shards of beach glass---a lucky omen for me as I have not found any recently----and there were dolphins swimming in the bay!

Today thrift shopping again I found a lovely book of mermaids for my collection for $2.00.

I am choosing to see all of this as positive signs in the midst of our difficulties.

I am not burying my head in the sand----but instead choosing to look up at the starlight.

Blessings.






© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698815-Awakening