*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698837-DRESSING---ROLEPLAY
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1672387
Assignments for Erotica Exposed
#698837 added June 10, 2010 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
DRESSING & ROLEPLAY

It wasn't a weekend Andy looked forward to. Memories of the squabble with his girlfriend Cynthia still fresh in his mind, he returned to his apartment after classes ended on Friday, feeling depressed and lonely.

How stupid can I get? My life is so meaningless without Cynthia. How could I speak with her like that? he wondered, turning the key and pushing open the door to his room. He flung his tote bag onto sofa and collapsed upon the armchair.

He punched her number on his cell phone. Still no answer. “I’m really sorry Cynthia for being such a jerk. Please come back.” He left a voice message on her phone for the umpteenth time. Shoulders stooped, he stood up and dragged his feet to the bathroom. Splashing cool water on his face made him feel slightly better. He reached out for the towel and began to wipe his face when he noticed the colored paper sticking on the mirror. His eyes popped out on deciphering her unmistakable scrawl on it.

“Your favorite slave girl waits on your bed."

He rushed to his bedroom. and paused for a few moments at the door, listening to the catchy Middle-Eastern music coming from the other side. Tentatively, he entered. Cynthia reclined upon the bed on her side, her eyes sparkling with mischief. He gawked in amazement at her skimpy belly dancing costume, the black fabric accentuating her milky white skin.

Shimmering drapes cascaded from and between the cups of her bra, adorned by beautiful sequined beadwork. He let out a sigh on seeing the generous upper swell of her breasts. Her long legs were draped in a paneled white chiffon skirt, the space between the panels offering a tantalizing glimpse of her thighs. She slid down from the bed and walked toward him with a seductive gait, a belt of triangular drapes clinging to her narrow waist. The scarves fastened to her arms fluttered gaily. A headband held her blonde tendrils in place and a translucent face-cover shielded the lower half of her face.

"Oh, Cynthia, I love you," he blurted, when she stood before her.

"Shh..." she whispered, placing her index finger on his lips. She took his hand and led her to the edge of the bed. "Sit down, my Prince. I have been selected from your harem to pleasure you this evening." His heart lurched on hearing those words and he reached out to hold her. With a playful giggle she evaded his arms and stood away from him. A mischievous smile playing upon her lips, she began to dance in tune with the music.

He watched spellbound, as she wriggled her waist and swayed her hands in fluid, rhythmic moves. In perfect tandem with the beats, she began slow and gradually increased the tempo of her moves. Amazed at her dexterity, his eyes ravished every square inch of her lovely body. Her eyes continued to seduce him and he felt an overwhelming urge to feel her soft curves. The want materialized in the form of a painful erection within the confines of his trousers. When she removed her face cover, the sight of her ruby lips drove him mad. Approaching her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her mouth with passion.

Consumed by his need, he pushed her down to her knees. She sensed his want, unzipped him and released his throbbing manhood. She had hardly opened her mouth when he lurched forward and buried himself in her warm throat, almost gagging her. She responded by rolling her tongue over it. Feeling those red lips upon the length of his rod, he began to groan with delight. He entangled his fingers in her hair and pushed even deeper into her. The loving of her lips took him very nearly over the edge, but at the last moment he withdrew from her mouth.

He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Swiftly, he stripped the rest of his clothes and crawled on to the bed next to her. He lay down on his back and pulled her on top of him.

"Put the face cover on," he rasped.

She did as bid and straddled him, dressed exactly as he had first seen her that evening. Beneath her skirt she had no underpants on. He clutched his shaft and pushed it inside her sloppy cavern. Slowly, she lowered herself till he was embedded within her wet softness. Enveloped by the searing heat of her womanhood, his head reeled with pleasure. He writhed his groin and moaned with joy as she began to rock back and forth. He clenched his teeth and checked back his orgasm, wanting to prolong his pleasure inside this desirable belly dancer for as long as he could.


Word Count: 797


© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698837-DRESSING---ROLEPLAY