*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698170-THE-SEX-TOY
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1672387
Assignments for Erotica Exposed
#698170 added June 5, 2010 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
THE SEX TOY

Her eyes sparkling with affection, Cynthia hugged her boyfriend. “Happy Birthday, Andy,” she greeted.

“Thank you, sweetheart,” he responded, gazing at her gorgeous face framed by her blonde hair. The straps of the black cocktail dress teased him and he wanted to slip them off her shoulders. Excited by the vision of her deep cleavage, he leaned forward and planted hot kisses on her long neck. The fragrance of his favorite shampoo wafted from her hair and the milky white skin of her arms pleased his eyes.

Responding favorably to the cues, his manhood began to stiffen within the confines of his trousers. When she unzipped him and freed his member, it sprang up like a ramrod. He swallowed hard when she curled her slender figures around it. Needing no further encouragement he slid the dress off her shoulders. She stood before him in her cotton panties, a stark contrast to the thong she liked to wear for him. His heart sank because he knew what it meant. He felt the outside of fabric. “Damn!” he grunted when he touched the contours of her napkin.

“I’m sorry, baby,” she said softly.

Seeing her sad face, he felt like kicking himself. “What for? It’s not your fault. I am behaving like an asshole.”

Her face lit up. “Don’t want to see your gift?”

“Of course.”

She opened her wardrobe and removed a box wrapped in colored Paper. “Open it.”

Wondering about the contents, he unwrapped his present, his hands shaking with excitement. He looked crestfallen when he held up the black flashlight in his hand. “Oh, it’s a flashlight. How cool!” he observed, trying to look excited. Thank you.”

“Unscrew the cap,” she told.

He did. “What the fuck…” he said, before checking himself on hearing her giggle. With utter bewilderment he stared at the pink vaginal orifice where there should actually have been a lamp.

Cynthia flung her arms around it. “I couldn’t let my periods dampen your birthday. Let’s enjoy your gift. It’s called Fleshlight.” With a mischievous smile she disappeared into the kitchen. He settled down on the couch and marveled the delightful toy in his hands, eager to push his hardness inside. Hearing her footsteps, he raised his head, feeling embarrassed that she had caught him stare at the artificial womanhood. She carried a bowl of water.

“Like it, baby?” she asked playfully, taking the plastic case from his hand. His vehement nod elicited peals of laughter and she clutched his manhood, hard as a rock and pumped it for a few minutes. “Now look carefully while I explain you how to use this,” she instructed and removed a fleshy tube from the case.

“Feel it!” she ordered.

Amazed, he grasped the slithery object in his hands. The real skin touch brought drops of precum on his one-eyed beauty.

“Immerse this sleeve in warm water,” she instructed and dipped it within the water in the bowl. “This warms it up nicely for your pleasure,” she explained in a husky tone and winked at him. The sight of her perfect figure clad only in a panty, hunched over the toy, her sexy voice articulating the virtues of his gift, stoked his libido. He swallowed hard.

She picked up the toy from the bowl after a few minutes, inserted it back within the casing and removed a bottle from the drawer of the side table. “Water soluble gel,” she explained and squeezed it liberally inside the hole.

She smeared some of the gel on her hand, sat next to him and applied it on his engorged arousal which twitched under her touch. He tipped his head and kissed her deeply. He released her when he felt delicious lips enclose around the tip of his shaft. Pleasure coursed through his veins on seeing her insert his manhood into the orifice.

Sweet warmth enveloped his penis once it disappeared completely within the toy's well-lubed depths. She kneeled between his legs and lowered her mouth to his groin. Her tongue licking his testicles, she moved the Fleshlight back and forth on his hardness.

The fleshy folds produced exquisite friction. He began to moan and writhe with pleasure under the combined ministrations of the toy and her tongue. The sight of her head moving between his legs made him wild.

“I want to cum,” he gasped.

Freeing him from the Fleshlight, she wrapped her breasts around his shaft. The seductive act tipped him over the edge. It took him only a few thrusts before he started to shoot thick blobs of cream over her face and chest.

He took her in his arms. “Thanks for the best birthday gift of my life.”

“You are more than welcome, darling,” she said, pressing her lips to his.



Word Count: 792
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (UN: profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof Moriarty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698170-THE-SEX-TOY