*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700677-July-Madness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#700677 added July 2, 2010 at 1:14pm
Restrictions: None
July Madness
And I thought June was going to be a hectic month, with my wife finishing the school year, packing up her classroom, and a family reunion coming to town last weekend. Pfft. That was nothing compared to what July (and August) are shaping up like. Here's what the next two months of my life look like:

*Clock* Leave today to house-sit for a friend's mother and watch her dog. Get back home next Wednesday.

*Clock* Friday the 9th, leave for the Bay Area to attend my cousin's baby shower. Get back home on Monday.

*Clock* Spend Tuesday-Thursday bagging up our apartment for our apartment building's termite fumigation. Must be out by Thursday night or Friday morning (the 16th) so the building can be tented and chemicals can be sprayed. Return home Sunday evening.

*Clock* Tuesday or Wednesday (the 20th or 21st), drive back to the Bay Area to pick up my wife's grandmother and then drive to Reno so we can all visit her cousins. Return home a week or so later.

*Clock* We're home for just over a week, before we have to go back to Sacramento (the weekend of August 7th) for my wife's high school reunion.

*Clock* She has to move back into her classroom and attend mandatory meetings in preparation for school to start on August 23rd.

*Clock* The weekend of August 28th, we go back to Sacramento for my high school reunion.

So, basically, we're not at our own place for more than 3 consecutive nights for the entire month of July, with three more weekends spoken for in August. *Worry* Thankfully I use a laptop, so I can stay online (and on WdC!) for most of the month, but this is going to be really difficult to basically live out of a suitcase for the next several weeks. And where on Earth did the summer go???

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700677-July-Madness