*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700725-Saturday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#700725 added July 3, 2010 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Saturday
Post at MichelleTuesday.com   at least once per week.
*Check* Goal met, and I'm really grateful for this goal. I wanted to post videos, but this goal reminded me once again that I needed to post, and it occurred to me that I should announce my upcoming Sunny 95 gig  .

Grow MochaNotes.com   blogs.
*Bullet*Dabbling in Domesticity  : Scheduled through tomorrow.
*Bullet* SEO: Alexa ranking for MT.com = 740k, MochaNotes.com = 750k.

Launch one new performance repertoire song per week.
*Check* Goal met.

Write one new original song per month.

Brand the biz(es.)
*Check* Goal met. I spent about eight hours at the "Red White and Boom!" event in downtown Columbus. I was there to sponsor my youth band, Sapphire Blaze, who performed at 1:00 on the children's stage. Meanwhile, the band I used to coach at 88 Keys, Oblivion Fire, was slated to play at 5:00 on the Long Street stage. Due to delays in the lineup, they didn't get started until 6:30, but I really wanted to hang out and see them. I miss those kids, and I was already there, so it seemed a waste not to stick around and see them. I got lots of hugs and choruses of, "We miss you!" Coincidentally, I discovered that the band parents got pissed at 88 Keys this past week due to an email that was the culmination of a variety of political issues, and they left the studio as of Thursday (the end of June.) So they're looking for a new studio to sponsor and coach the band. They are, of course, aware of my pending studio opening, so I let them know that I'll be open in September. I expect to hear from them, based on the comments the parents were making. For example: "Expect to hear from us." That one was sort of a dead giveaway.

This weekend will be downright relaxing compared to the last two days, although I still have quite a bit of stuff to do. I just won't be running from place to place as much. I *really* need a smart phone. I have to wait until my contract expires in October, and I'm dying.

Perform one household chore per day.
*Check* Goal met.

Read a book in print 15 minutes every day.
*Check* Goal met.

Achieve a weight of 145.0 by 7/1/10.
Weight: 160.2. I ate FUNNEL CAKE yesterday.
Meals:
7:30am Half a bagel with butter (3), ham (1)
8:30am Coffee (1)

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR: 5 (GOAL: 25)

© Copyright 2010 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700725-Saturday