*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701927-Bus-Cook-Calls-Favre-A-Drama-Queen
Rated: E · Book · Sports · #1369759
Yoyo Brett Favre and his re-re-return to football...now last shot at glory corrupted?
#701927 added July 20, 2010 at 6:40am
Restrictions: None
Bus Cook Calls Favre A Drama Queen
Even Brett Favre's agent is fed up. The recent article in Men's Home Journal calls out the veteran quarterback for giving an interview to ESPN about his ankle without going through the proper channels first...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/19/even-brett-favres-agent-thinks-f...

Some would say this is evidence of his ego, and it might be in part. But I think what is important to witness is his decision making. You see it on the field with the interceptions and perhaps this is how it correalates to real life.

No fences can contain him. He just does what he pleases and it's a freedom that he has earned.

This sheds some light on how the Packer's front office may have perceived him in his final days in green and gold before deciding it was time to part ways. The cost/benefit ratio of taking a hall of fame quarterback out of play in Titletown is still in the balance for Green Bay.

As for Favre, he's just Brett being Brett. And that's part of what fascinates many fans as the legend grows. We owe Cook a debt of gratitude for a rare and honest glimpse behind the scenes on this one.


© Copyright 2010 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701927-Bus-Cook-Calls-Favre-A-Drama-Queen