*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702568-Talent-Pond-Tennis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#702568 added July 29, 2010 at 4:35am
Restrictions: None
Talent Pond Tennis
Well, it's all over. The "Talent Pond Tennis - CLOSED is officially over, with Morgan Adam Internet Problems! winning the whole shebang, and sarahreed finishing as runner up. I have to say that setting it up, judging, and revealing the winner via live commentary was a heck of a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun and I hope everyone involved felt like it was something fresh and new that hasn't been done too often on WdC before. For anyone who missed it, feel free to check out the main tennis forum and the link therein to the In & Out item that contains the commentary of the match. *Smile*

Thanks to both Morgan and Sarah for not only being great competitors, but for being great sports about the whole thing. We really ran these ladies through the ringer and it wasn't an easy road to the final (what with writing so many different types of items); they both deserve to be commended on all their hard work.

And special thanks to Brooklyn , who is always there for me... to weigh in on the judging, help resolve a problem... or sit in the commentators box and keep things lively. You're the bestest! *Delight*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702568-Talent-Pond-Tennis