*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/703380
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#703380 added September 1, 2010 at 10:16pm
Restrictions: None
aug 7 2010
I went out last night with my friend Tina and her husband. We had a pretty good time.

Tom showed up later, and things got interesting. So pay attention as I try to sum up the history of that statement.

Lonnie's penis accidentally fell into Reba on several occasions while he was dating me. Dumb-ass me forgave him after he declared he only wanted me. So I spend several months trying to get past the infidelity. Sounds like a good ending to some romance-hallmark station thriller doesn't it?

Notice I called myself a dumb-ass? Well, he never stopped seeing her. Not only is he "dating" me, and screwing around with Reba, he then decides two women aren't enough (it is enough to make me want to puke). He thinks it's okay to sleep with Sheri, who is leaving her husband.

Well, he got caught by the husband, who had the presence of mind to put down his baseball bat and take pictures of them in bed together before he tossed Lonnie out of his house. Sheri claimed nothing happened because he couldn't get it up, SO?!!

Last night Tom learned that I was dating Lonnie at that time. He seemed to be upset that I was hurt in the process. Anyway, we all hung out together, playing pool, talking about all kinds of random things. Everything was going fine, until Lonnie showed up. Good God I was ready to cry at my own stupidity.

Tina, bless her heart was ready to jump across the bar and give him a why not and what for. I ignored him. Actually I think I sneared before I turned my back to Lonnie, but what do I know...I had a few beers in me. Or it may have been the second time he came in with Sheri...and they both made this big huge scene of not being around each other. Tom just kept watching me and said "you are better than them". It helped. But I still wanted to kick Lonnie in the shin.

Tom and I talked later and we both agree. It isn't so much the act. It's the fact there's no remorse. They didn't care. They just did. And they still don't care.

I figure karma's a bitch. I'm going to try to let it happen as it's supposed to happen. Oh...and Tom informed me, Reba has a federal warrant issued against her...maybe it won't be too long after all.

Thank god these people L,R, and S aren't part of my close circle of friends. Now they aren't even part of my social interactions, just names I'm familiar with.


© Copyright 2010 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/703380