*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705464
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
#705464 added October 4, 2017 at 7:13am
Restrictions: None
The Countess Is Concerned About Mina
I am concerned about Mina. A werewolf for a lover? That is worst then a mortal. If her lover doesn't reallylove her, he will kill her. Dracula will be so upset. I don't see Mina much. She sneaks out to be with her lover and comes home just before the sun rises. Dracula and Lucy kill innocent humans but they go to another village to do so. I don't walk in the woods much because with Nichoas being a werewolf and there may be more of his kind. I worry about Mina. She knows that werwolves and vampires can't interact with each other. Maybe I can get Lucy to spend time with me and have Mina get Nicholas to do away with Lucy. Dracula is the one we really need to get rid of. We get rid of him, we will have Lucy right where we want her. Dracula rules us all. I hate being ruled by him.

I met a young handsome man at a bar and he took me to his cottage. A nice place that I could live in if I was still human. I made love with him and after we were done, I bit him. I have to feed. A vampire's life isn't easy but I have no choice. I heard at the bar that near by villages have had suspicious murders. Dracula and Lucy no doubt. I don't engage in bar conversations. I just listen. I wish Mina was with me but she feeds when she needs to and takes off with Nicholas. My handsome young lover I may want to see again. I can't feed on him very much because I wouldn't want to kill him. He is nice what little I know of him.

I came home early and Dracula and Lucy were making love in the castle's living room. I felt like throwing up. I went to my room and waited for Mina. Mina came home and she seems happy. She got mad when I told her she lived in a fantasy world with her werewolf lover. Now, she tells me she is moving in with Nicholas. He has promised to take care of her. What am I supposed to do? Like Dracula won't notice she no longer lives at the castle. If Mina does leave, what do I tell Dracula? Maybe Dracula won't notice. We just see him before we leave the castle. It isn't like we have dinner together. I hope Mina is careful. She could end up dead at the hands of her lover and Dracula. She is playing a dangerous game.

** Image ID #1700614 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705464