*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/706063-Chuck-Norris-knows-where-I-live
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#706063 added September 14, 2010 at 1:08pm
Restrictions: None
Chuck Norris knows where I live
I just got back from my run this morning, and I received an interesting phone call... from the NRA and Chuck Norris. Okay, it was technically a recorded message telling me to vote, but still... it kind of made my day. Apparently, the NRA and Chuck Norris have checked their records (doubtful), discovered that I'm not registered to vote (I am), and sent me both an email (no they didn't) and regular mail (nope) with information about how to register to vote... so I can help them fight for fewer restrictions on gun control (which is the opposite of my stance on the issue).

And so, while I'm sad to say that Chuck Norris is unfortunately calling up the wrong household, it was nice to hear from him.

While on the topic of Chuck Norris, here are some little-known facts about the man - the legend - that you might not know:

1. Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in three moves.
2. Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
3. Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, because nobody fools Chuck Norris.
4. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.
5. Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

For more facts on Chuck Norris, check out: http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ Fair warning, some of them are kind of crude, but most of them are pretty funny. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/706063-Chuck-Norris-knows-where-I-live