*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/706200
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#706200 added September 15, 2010 at 10:42pm
Restrictions: None
Sept 15,2010
So, I'm here, wondering why it is that life is so funny.

Guess what I'm trying to figure out is why the ex still gets under my skin. Why can't I just have fun and not give a hoot about what other people think? Why is it the girl he was caught with can be so honest about the whole mess and he can't even tell the truth? Why is it I'm not mad at her and really can't find the anger I need to shove an ice cream cone up his nose?

Sometimes I just wish I was some kind of hoochy mama and none of this would matter to me.

Wait a second. I am angry. I did get a chance to talk with him briefly. But all I got out of him was that she fell asleep on the motorcycle (uh she would have a nasty scrape on her backside unless he tied her to him). He took her home, carried her upstairs to her room (he's talented but not skilled at hauling a sleeping woman up stairs and dropping his chaps on the kitchen floor).They slept on her bed (buck naked). He didn't want to answer any of my calls because he didn't want a confrontation. (Freaking be real you coward)

I want him to know that what he did not only hurt me, it hurt me deeply. I want him to know that his actions made me look like some sort dumb-ass. Granted, I accepted some of the stupid inconsiderate things he did in the past, but this goes too far. He said he meant everything he said to me before the sleep-over incident. Which is probably a lie. That's another thing...he "doesn't lie" there's no point in it. What a liar.

Well according to the girl...they got drunk. They went to her place. He couldn't perform. They passed out. She was honest. That's why I'm not mad at her. And she admitted to not knowing what she's doing. I understand that. Look at me now, I'm accepting all sorts of dates, hoping for something, but I'm not sure what.

© Copyright 2010 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/706200