*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707252-HEADRUSH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1712017
Inspired by Stephanie Meyers Characters- a different turn in the life of Jacob Black
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#707252 added October 11, 2010 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
HEADRUSH
When you are dreaming you never realize that you are. You can reach out and taste it. And it feels so real. The moon shone bright under the heaven's floor, I felt the kind of peace and love holy men find in salvation perhaps. In the dream I was all alone in the woods. My red cloak draped on my skin, barely stopped the shivering...cold? Anticipation? Who knows! My mind kept a faint belief that at any moment I will wake up. So, I pushed the dream a little further. Waiting. My ears prickled. I heard it. Clearer this time. The strange sound. Chant. As if beckoning someone. Me?

The sound enchanted me and as if in a trance I walked along the path towards the sound.. I half saw the beautiful ambience around...the bewitching beauty of the forest flooded with the soft light of the moon...the melody of the ciccadas in perfect harmony with the crickets as they create a symphony only nature can create. I felt but didn’t admire the soft wind kissing my skin or the sweet essence of the forest that tickled my nostrils.. And that’s when I saw him.
There! Under the fountain... as the water seeps into his darker than midnight hair. They kiss his intricately sculpted body...neck...shoulders...arms...muscles...he is bare-chested and I know he is no angel because I see the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest... his eyes shut... as acknowledging my presence a half formed smile splashes on his lips....suddenly everything goes quiet. I no longer hear the gurgling fountain... for a minute or two....and then he opens his eyes and looks at me with eyes of the color of molten lava...and smiles....I shiver at the whiteness of his fangs and his lips form an unsounded word…” Come”!!!!


RISING MOON


RISING MOON
© Copyright 2010 Risingmoon123 (UN: risingmoon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Risingmoon123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707252-HEADRUSH