*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707337
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
#707337 added September 30, 2010 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Mina Receives Protection
Being a vampire isn't easy. I had to feed on a human.Nothing new about that but this one had been drinking and I felt high after drinking his blood. I went to Nick's place and he was out hunting. I waited for him. Vampires don't get sick but drinking a human's blood who has been drinking made me feel drunk. Actually, it was a good feeling. The feeling wore off and Nick came home with another woman! I was ready to attack but Nick calmed me down. He said the woman is a friend and is a witch. A witch for a friend? I was distrustful and I wanted to bite her. Nick said the witch made a necklace shaped like a unicorn with a purple stone that will protect me from Dracula and wolves. As a newborn vampire, I need years of experience and the unicorn necklace will protect me. I have always loved the unicorn legend and I like wearing the necklace. The witch was spooky. She was dressed in black, had curly ears and wore a black hat. I didn't trust her but my lover does and I trust him. I can't wear the necklace around Dracula so I sewed it into my dress. Every time I change dresses, I have to sew it in. The witch left and I got to spend time with my lover. I asked him if he had an affair with the witch. He says he hadn't. He says she put a protective curse on him. He claims she saved him once before he was a werewolf from a vampire and that vampire being Dracula. He tells me Dracula is afraid of Rona. That is the witch's name. Dracula afraid? Why do I find that hard to believe? Dracula leaves me alone and I am glad. Lucy looks at me like a sad puppy. Trouble in Paradise? I hope so. I feel like I can leave the castle and live with Nick. A witch, a unicorn charm and Nick. I feel protected. I worry about the Countess. Maybe she can live with us. The cottage is huge for a cottage. I hope Nick will let The Countess live with us. She is my best friend.

As I was leaving tonight, Dracula approached me. He asked me if I killed anyone. I told him I take the blood I need and let my victims live. He had the nerve to say he missed me and grabbed me and kissed me. He said he expected me to share his bed tomorrow night. I would throw up. I am leaving tonight. As soon as Dracula leaves, I will take off and go stay wirh Nick. The Countess said she will stay at the castle. I suppose Dracula will seduce her next. When I told Nick that Dracula had approached me, he was mad. He wanted to confront him but I can't let him do that. Rona had a coffin moved in the cottage. The cottage will be my home. Nick sleeps in the daytime so he can be with me at night. What I wouldn't give for a normal life but I am vampire and Nick is a werewolf. I have to be content with the way things are.
** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1712226 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2010 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707337