*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707363-Were-baaack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#707363 added September 30, 2010 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
We're baaack...
GROUP
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon Group  (E)
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon list of Writers, Sponsors and Teams
#1546311 by Jeff


That's right, the Write-A-Thon is back for a second year! I had such a great time hosting this and raising money for WdC charity last time around, that I decided to go through it all again. *Wink* This year, there are a couple changes from last year that are worth noting:

*Boxcheck* The total donation to each group this year is 12.5% of the proceeds. Beneficiaries are RAOK, Simply Positive, Rising Stars, The Angel Army, The Talent Pond, The UENG, and The Dark Society.

*Boxcheck* I've done away with all the fractional GP donations. No more 1/4 GP per word... just a straight 1 GP per word commitment with the ability for Sponsors to set minimum and maximum donation limits to keep them from going broke. I think I wore down my calculator buttons last year doing all that math, so I'm going for simplicity this year. *Wink*

*Boxcheck* I've added two new teams, the Silver Team and the Gold Team. Last year, the winning team split 5% of the proceeds, and it amounted to about 37,000 GPs per team member... I'm hoping the addition of two more teams (bringing the total to twelve) will mean fewer team members and therefore a bigger share of that 5% grand prize. *Smile*

The Write-A-Thon is open for sign-ups... am I going to see any familiar faces around this year? Mara, Adriana, Jace, Giselle, Nicki, Shannon, Sarah? *searches the crowd* *Wink*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707363-Were-baaack