*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707436-Nobody-asked-me-but---
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#707436 added October 1, 2010 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Nobody asked me, but . . .
1. I'm tired. I have too much to do between work, running kids around, my laundry, and other etceteras that drive me berserk.

2. I got called upon at the last minute today to help chaperone a field trip of the fourth and fifth grades to see a play at a local university. I have no idea why they invited elementary students: it was totally inappropriate for them, having sexual and racial issues that was for way older people.

3. I met one of the local lawyers a couple of weeks ago - one that everybody in town knows since he has all these dumb commercials on TV all the time. He came to speak at my school. He's just as ugly in person as he is on TV. My husband,s response to this was "Well, so-and-so says he does a lot of good in the community." Which is true - he does. I don't care - he's still ugly and his commercials are still dumb.

4. We are doing something in the morning that we haven't done in I-don't-know-when: going out to eat breakfast.

5. My dogs, Wimzy and Bitsy (alias Plump and Fluff) are in the kitchen growling at a spot on the floor. They can be some little weirdos sometimes.

© Copyright 2010 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/707436-Nobody-asked-me-but---