*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708612-The-Reluctant-Lecher-03
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1716880
A Super-Smart Nerd finds himself at the wrong end of his project.
#708612 added October 22, 2010 at 1:20am
Restrictions: None
The Reluctant Lecher-03
The Reluctant Lecher-03

Word count: 2142

* * * *


         She was totally naked, all soft and curvy and, while I had no idea where her mind was, I began to sense that she was getting into the scene, prodding me to take advantage of her peculiar situation. Or was it her mama?

         While I enjoyed the attention being given my cock, I had to note that this was the longest period that she’d kept her mouth shut since her arrival. However, the sight of her bare back and shoulders, moving back and forth as her mouth massaged my erection, was giving me more adventuresome ideas.

         I thought back to the videos that I’d been watching just moments before and, given the position that Laura was in at that moment, I figured that I could parlay this into something even more pleasurable. From Boy Scout to lecher, just because of attitude; who’da thought?

         Her hands were placed on my thighs, and it looked as though she was getting into the moment, because, as I lifted her off my cock, I saw a little frown appear between her eyes, and her lips came off the head with a little “pop!” She sat back on her heels, and I noticed she’d developed a nice pink blush across the top of her breasts up to her face. Her eyes appeared to be a little glazed as well, which could have been due to the embarrassment of her situation, but I’d had enough experience to doubt that. Getting to my feet, I pulled her up with me, determined to give my inner Boy Scout one final try.

         As soon as she reached her feet however, she found her voice once more. “Just couldn’t wait to get your filthy hands on me, could you?” Continuing without allowing me to get in a word edgewise, “Mama told me if I wasn’t careful some pervert would take advantage of me and ravish my body.”

         Again, I wondered who the blazes still talked like that. Ravish? I suddenly had a vision of a Viking warrior kicking in some bedroom door, axe in hand and… Well, you get the idea. I don’t know what the hell she read in her spare time, but she definitely needed to update her material.

         Sticking her hands out at me, she went on. “Go ahead; tie me up; have your way with me if you must, but you’ll never own me.”

         Standing there naked, with her hands extended towards me, eyes shut, looking like Joan of Arc at the stake, I marveled at her simple beauty. Her breasts were slightly compressed between her arms, but perfectly symmetrical, her nipples turgid with emotion. Beneath her arms, I noted the tight, flat belly of an athlete, although I hadn’t seen any evidence in her student file that would identify any sport activities.

         I just hoped that it wasn’t something like Karate, or Tae Kwon Do. Lowering my gaze a bit farther, I saw the identifying patch of brunette pubic hair that I used to distinguish her torso from those of her roommates.

         As much as I wanted to tie her up, just to shut her up, I had nothing handy with which to do it. Instead I walked around to her back and sized her up from that angle. Dimples! Damn, now that’s sexy! I’d seen asses before, lots of them, but very few with dimples over them. I just had to reach out and touch their cuteness but, when I did, she flinched! I mean really flinched.

         Spinning around to face me she began, “Mama told me…”

         Before she could continue, I clapped my hand over her mouth. Self defense, I thought. If I had to hear her tell me what her mama told her once more, I’d, I’d—bitch slap her on the ass. Hard!

         I had been called a bastard, pervert, animal and a whole lot more, and I was finally super-pissed! Pushing her back towards the couch, as soon as I saw her legs bump against the edge, I put my hand on her chest and suddenly pushed her backwards, causing her to sit abruptly on the cushions.

         Surprised, she landed with legs spread, arms thrown out to brace her fall. Taking advantage of this rare moment of silence, I dropped to my knees between her legs, spread them wider, and thrust my face into her inviting pussy! She was wet! Really wet!

         I was about to show her what the man her mama warned her about was really capable of. As I sensed her mouth opening once again, I pressed my lips against her crotch, dragging my tongue from the entrance of her little asshole, up through her pussy lips, finishing with a quick flick across her clitoris!

         She had begun one of her “Mama said” tirades, but lost her train of thought once my tongue had taken control of her “central processing unit,” and I planned to take it to “lift off,” both mine and hers.

         Now, I don’t know if she’d ever had a mouth on her pussy before, but I was willing to bet that she’d never had one used as intensely or as scientifically precise as I was planning on doing with mine. My cock was in terminal “Rocky” mode, so it just made sense that I sacrifice her to the little lusty guy for all the irritation that she’d caused me this evening. Finishing that thought, I settled in for a feast that I’d written off just hours ago.

         She was delicious! Grasping her thighs with my arms I held her as steadily as I could while my mouth explored her vaginal delights. Thrashing about wildly, she only succeeded in increasing the friction of my lips and tongue against her pussy.

         Her exclamations of “Oh’s,” and “Ah’s” were music to my ears, as I hung on to her legs with all my strength. If I thought this was tough, her orgasm hit me like a mechanical bull ride, her hips coming up off the couch in a deep spasm, and her hands gripping the hair on each side of my head, trying to pull me into her body.

         As it turned out, I didn’t die of asphyxiation, although it had to be a pretty close call. I don’t know how long Laura had been saving that climax, but I hoped the rest of my plans for the evening weren’t quite that intense. Right then, though, I was relieved to see that she appeared to be completely exhausted, sprawled out on the sofa pillows. Her apparent helplessness at the moment gave me my next carnal idea.

         Now, I’ll have to admit that I’m an ass man. No, not necessarily the ‘corn holing’ type, although the thought slips through my mind from time to time, especially when I’m feeling really adventurous. It’s just that the sight of a perfectly formed, heart-shaped ass is a real turn-on for me, especially when it comes with those cute dimples over the cheeks.

         I’ll also have to admit however, looking at her lying on her back on the couch, naked, her beautiful breasts on display, that I had to give some special attention to those little puppies. Sliding up her body, I reached out and took one breast in each hand, squeezing them gently with my fingers. Her nipples were already tight little bullets, so pinching them between thumb and forefingers were sufficient to bring her back to life.

         As she raised her head from the pillows, I latched on to her right nipple with my lips, sucking and licking it as energetically as I could. I continued to massage her left tit with my right hand, tweaking her nipple until she began twitching and growling. Happily, she had an extremely high level of sensitivity there and, aside from her hands being full of my hair and pulling me into her chest, I was enjoying this almost as much as she was. Only one distraction kept this from being a “perfect storm.” My balls were crashing against the gate for relief, My god, I needed release, and I needed it immediately!

         Since I hadn’t really prepared for this particular event, I didn’t have a condom handy, but I felt sure that I could withdraw before impact and moved up further onto her body. Seconds later, we were face to face and, as she opened her mouth to say something about her mama, I planted my lips directly onto hers, pushing my tongue past her teeth to stop the words before they were uttered.

         After a second or two of fighting my oral penetration, she began fencing with her tongue and mine, and moaning into my mouth. My position on her body, of course, had the added advantage of lining up my very anxious cock with her pussy, and I was about to make the plunge.

         As soon as she felt me at her entrance, she blurted out, “My mama knew this would happen one day. That’s why she put me on the pill.”

         Thankfully, I hadn’t had an opportunity to gag her this time, for now I felt the brakes of my libido being released. Covering her mouth once again with mine, I began a slow, firm steady thrust into her body.

          “Ouch!” she cried into my mouth.

         I thrust again, and this time her response was another cry of pain. Damn! she was tight.

         Then I felt an epiphany, and I thought it was about time. After all, I am an analyst, right? I figured if I could change the angle of entry by pulling her over onto her hands and knees and mounting her from behind, I’d have better leverage and a damn fine view of her lovely ass when I finally got to take her. The only thing I’d have difficulty with would be keeping her mouth shut, it appeared.

         As I was moving her into position, she suddenly blurted out, “Mama told me never to let a man put me in this positi…”

          “Smack!” I let her have one right on the ass cheek.

          “Ow!” Laura yelped.

         As she started to say something else, I smacked her on the ass again, this time with a bit more force.

          “Ok, ok! I give up. Just don’t hurt me.”

         Hurting her wasn’t what I had in mind, but I definitely wanted to keep my thoughts focused on our sexual pleasure right then, and not be distracted by what her mama told her. I was really beginning to dislike her old lady.

         Kneeling behind her, I took hold of her hip with one hand and, with the other, began to rub my cock up and down her pussy lips which, I was pleased to note, were still dripping wet from our previous exercise. Finally, I could take no more, and I drove my cock into her with one jerk of my hips.

         She was still really tight, so her yelp as I finally bottomed out in her was not entirely unexpected. Holding still for a few seconds for each of us to get accustomed to the unusual—from my standpoint anyway—snugness of the situation, I took my cue from her when she very carefully began to slowly move her pussy back and forth on my cock.

         Sensing that she was getting more comfortable with the situation, I began matching her, stroke for stroke and, for once, she was keeping her mouth shut. Leaning over her back, on my in-strokes, I brushed my hands a little roughly across her breasts, remembering how sensitive her nipples seemed to be.

         I wanted her to remember this night with some fondness, despite the peculiar circumstances surrounding it. Beads of sweat were beginning to form on her back, and I was way beyond ready to explode into her body. Finally, I gave her an opportunity to ride my wave, as my balls pounded streams of cum into her womb, my hips banging into that magnificent ass on every stroke.

         After slowly coming down off that high, I rested, leaning on her back, for a few moments. Because of the strong friction I experienced in our lovemaking, I was still fairly rigid. Yeah, I know, surprised me as well. My next surprise was a bit more physical, noting that she was still stroking my cock with her cunt, slowly moving back and forth, still trying to bring herself to her own orgasm.

         What the hell, I thought. If I could keep the little guy up, I’d see if I could still go the distance. My position, lying across her back with my dick still embedded in her cunt, certainly helped fuel my revival. As she continued her movements, I felt my cock stepping up to another round of “rock the nerd!”

* * * *





H - *Anchor*
© Copyright 2010 Hatsuda (UN: jewellr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hatsuda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708612-The-Reluctant-Lecher-03