*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708616-The-Reluctant-Lecher-04
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1716880
A Super-Smart Nerd finds himself at the wrong end of his project.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#708616 added October 22, 2010 at 1:25am
Restrictions: None
The Reluctant Lecher-04
The Reluctant Lecher-04

Word count: 1542

* * * *


         I have to tell you, the sight of her luscious ass cheeks was giving me more ammunition to arm the little devil with but, quite frankly, he was getting a little sore. Nonetheless, I rose to the occasion, so to speak, and joined the process in progress, stroking in and out of her once more with this wonderful view displayed before me.

         It wasn’t too long before I began hearing little whimpering sounds coming from beneath her, and I hoped that it meant she was getting close to orgasm. I also noted she’d added a little something to our engagement, as one of her fingers had crept down to her clitoris and, in so doing, was rubbing against my cock as it slipped in and out of her. For some reason, I found that particularly erotic just then, as I soon found myself sliding up the scale towards my own explosion.

         Now, I have never been accused of being terribly clever in human affairs, although I excel in electronic technology, but this lack of cleverness nearly cost me dearly. I should’ve figured out the immense strength of Laura’s capacity for orgasm from my “near death” experience when I went down on her.

         But no, I had to up the ante by trying to get her to pop about the same time as me. What I hadn’t factored in was the fact that I still had a precious part of myself firmly embedded in her body. Joining her finger with mine at her clitoris, I lubricated my forefinger with her juices, brought it back around to her little butt-hole and inserted the tip. Now, THAT was fuckin’ clever. NOT!

         The resulting explosion was enormous! Ambushing me right at my moment of climax, she suddenly straightened her legs, clamping them together and plopping both of us flat on the couch, my front to her back, and anchoring my cock in her pussy in a virtual death grip. Her deep grunts as she convulsed under me only seemed to match mine, as my balls tried helplessly to find space in which to ejaculate my now frightened cache of sperm.

         Finally, after what seemed like hours, she began to relax her legs and butt and, with a faint “pop,” I was able to extract a very chastened cock from her cunt. Laura’s breathing had settled down to near normal as I got up from the couch and plopped into a chair, naked from the waist down and trying to catch my own breath.

         I watched her roll onto her side, prop herself up, stare at my inflamed, semi-hard cock, and say “My god, don’t you ever get enough? I suppose now you want me get you off again. Well, I’m a little sore right now, so you’ll have to settle for this…”

         As she finished speaking, she got up from the couch and knelt between my legs. Reaching out to my cock, she gently grasped it and brought her lips down to engulf it, much more softly and warmly than her previous effort had been. Her mouth actually felt therapeutic so, instead of shrinking away in pain, I allowed her to continue, even though I disagreed with her assessment of our current relationship.

         Despite my misgivings, my cock began to slowly, very slowly, come back to full strength. Almost reverently, Laura licked all the evidence of our impassioned tryst of moments ago off the shaft and started caressing the very sensitive head with her tongue.

         She still looked at my cock as though she were seeing one for the first time, which puzzled me a bit. Her ministrations to it, however, were becoming first class. No teeth, lots'a tongue and lips, and she had finally found my balls, my now frightened balls. Ever so gently, she rolled them through her hands, curiosity showing on her face. Finally, the one thing happened that I thought impossible at this time—my cock had come to full attention once again.

         Taking my little soldier into her mouth once more, she began bobbing her head up and down, while fondling my balls with her hands. It was not as painful as I’d thought it would be, but I still remained on guard. As she pressed on, I began to feel the tingling that signaled that I would be reaching yet another wrenching climax.

         Wrenching? Yeah, by that time, I felt I had to be shooting puffs of dust! This woman had nearly pulled me inside out, blaming me as the perennially lusty pervert of all time. Surprisingly, my balls had managed to muster up enough sperm to send a token load past her lips, and my guest took it all, again looking confused as she swirled it around in her mouth. Finally, she swallowed, and sat back on her heels.

         Afraid that she might take me off on yet another sexual romp, I urged her to her feet and told her to go down the hall to take a shower and get cleaned up. Numbly, she did as I ordered, marching off to the bathroom with her clothing clutched in her hands.

         In the meantime, I flopped back into my chair, and tried to figure out how I was to recover from this sexual marathon. I had no idea how long it’d been since Laura last had sex, but it seemed to me to have been way too long. My god, the pent up energy!

         I was thinking protein shakes, oysters, anything that would help me get back into operating mode. I was sitting in the overstuffed chair, still nude from the waist down, trying to gather my thoughts and my physical energy, when Laura stepped back into the room, now completely dressed as she was when she arrived.

         True to form, she stamped her foot at me once again, and declared, “OK, you swine, you’ve had your way with me. Don’t even think that I enjoyed it.” Finally, with a haughty whirl, she opened my front door and whooshed out, slamming it behind herself.

         Sitting there in my living room, half-naked and alone, I was left trying to figure out how this evening had turned out the way it did. “Rode hard, and put away wet,” was all I could think of. Finally, self-preservation started to enter my thoughts.

         I began to mentally put together a plan to delete the video files that I’d accumulated, just in case she brought The Law back with her, and to restrict my use of The Hook to laboratory use in the future. After my little foray on the wild side, I thought it best that I retreat back into my Boy Scout persona for a while, just to recover any ethical ground I might have lost.

         Survival - that’s all I could think about then. I was a second year graduate student, with a rather prestigious reputation as a gifted computer engineer. All I could think about was a judge asking me what had happened this night. And my reply? “Well, your honor, this gorgeous young woman came into my house, ripped her clothes off, and made me make love to her, again and again.” Yeah, Right! Electric chair! What the hell was I thinking? I finally reached down and pulled my pants on again, at least I didn’t have to look like the village perv.

         As I was running all the possible scenarios through my mind, I heard a knock at the door, and a look at the clock in the living room told me it was nearly 11:00 PM. Struggling up from my chair and plodding to the front door, I peeked through and saw Laura standing outside. Damn, I thought, now what? Opening the door, I was about to ask her something but, as usual, she interrupted.

          “My mama told me that the first time might be painful, but she never told me how it felt afterward.” I was too damn tired to shut her up, but I don’t think that it would’ve made much difference.

          “You forgot to tell me when I have to come back, ya’know,” she pouted. Obviously mistaking my shocked silence for an attempt by me to degrade her even further, she piped up with, “Well, Your Majesty, I know you want me to beg, but I’m not going to do it. I have my pride ya’know. How about tomorrow night, same time?”

         All I could do was numbly nod my head and, in a blink, she was gone. I could swear that I heard her whistling as she left, but it could have been my imagination. Closing the door, I tried to assess what I had just done. Or was it, what had been done to me?

         This gorgeous young woman had taken my home and my life by storm, and the only question that remained for me was this: could my body recover quickly enough to survive her through the rest of the weekend? I didn’t know whether to thank Laura’s mother for the advice to her beloved daughter or curse her.

         If I‘m still able to show up for work on Monday, I’ll know the answers to both.

* * * *



H - *Anchor*
© Copyright 2010 Hatsuda (UN: jewellr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hatsuda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/708616-The-Reluctant-Lecher-04