*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709557-Crazy-Crazy-Days
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#709557 added October 27, 2010 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Crazy, Crazy Days
Haven't had a lot of time on WdC lately... probably something to do with getting a job (at last!), buying a car (ugh), studying for the GMAT (double ugh), finishing up my grad school applications (triple ugh!) and preparing for NaNoWriMo (well, about to start preparing...). I discovered that I've been using WdC as a crutch... while I was unemployed, I volunteered for a TON of stuff on the site - auction packages, guest judging, creating contests and forums, etc. - and realized that in the absence of a full-time job, I was kind of treating WdC as a work surrogate, picking up assignments and responsibilities with deadlines, filling up most of my time with things to do...

Not that it hasn't been great to spend so much time on WdC... but I think now that life seems to be taking off again, I'm going to have to re-prioritize. Don't worry; I'm not going anywhere... and I'm not going to drop the ball on anything I said I was going to do. But from now on, I'm going to have to be more selective about the things I do volunteer for. You know, since I might only be able to check in on WdC a few times a day instead of being online ALL day... *Rolleyes*

So yeah... that's what's going on in my life. The car has been purchased, the job is falling in line... the GMAT is on Saturday, and applications are due early next week, but are almost done. So I'm thinking Sunday's going to be a happy day. *Wink*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709557-Crazy-Crazy-Days