*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709959-Having-problems-accessing-NaNoWriMo-website
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#709959 added November 1, 2010 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Having problems accessing NaNoWriMo website
I’m having problems accessing the NaNoWriMo website. I finished the synopsis of my novel and decided to post it, but I can’t access the webpage. I will try later this evening to post the synopsis; in the mean time I have to work on the novel, among other things.

Since I’m not working the polls tomorrow, I can stay up as late as I want tonight. I had intended to work the general election tomorrow, but today I realized that I need someone to stay with Mom who I can depend on to give her the meds she takes. Mom won’t take the meds on her own, so someone (the caregiver) has to make sure she takes them.

I’m going to have to find someone I can depend on to give her the meds. A professional caregiver would do it, but a professional would cost me twice as much as what I would make at the polls. Oh well, at least I will have more time to work on NaNoWriMo and review.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709959-Having-problems-accessing-NaNoWriMo-website