*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712021-Weary-with-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1197218
Reflections and ruminations from a modern day Alice - Life is Wonderland
#712021 added November 22, 2010 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Weary with it
Following a long weekend with a sick baby, I find myself sick and tired staring down the upcoming holiday. Monday brought with it the typical crisis upon crisis that has been characteristic of my job for the last two years. It makes me so weary. I'm so tired of being perpetually broke and living with the threat of unemployement hanging over my head. I really have to find another career. I don't know if its simply my compromised health but I'm feeling particularly down today. It has been a struggle on so many fronts lately that I have lost count of exactly how many things I am simultaneously failing at. The latest attempt at date night was a bust. Following my apparently over-reaction to her extreme irritability and illness, there was yet another disagreement in which nasty things were said and some half-hearted accusations thrown around. The rest of the night and weekend was spent in a state of strain. Sometimes, life is harder than it needs to be.

© Copyright 2010 MD Maurice (UN: maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MD Maurice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712021-Weary-with-it