*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712061-Another-miscellaneous-blog-entry
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#712061 added November 22, 2010 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Another miscellaneous blog entry

*Note* Many thanks to wccronin for gifting me an upgraded membership.

*Note* Today is the first day of Thanksgiving break. I have cleaned my house all day. Having a cleaned-up house gives me the big head with myself.

*Note* My daughter spent all day with my mother shopping. My daughter started the day with four jackets: two she inherited from the other daughter, one she had last year that still fits, and one that a friend gave her. My mother, in her infinite wisdom, bought her another jacket. My daughter needs socks and blue jeans. Did they get socks and blue jeans? That would have been too much like right.

*Note* We took the dogs to the PetSmart groomers. They wanted $11.00 to clip Wimzy's nails, which was worth it, considering the fight she put up. They wanted $50.00 to bathe and groom tiny little Bitsy. We told them they could jump in the lake (not really, but we felt like it) and brought our ungroomed dog right back home. So there!

*Note* My husband is going out-of-town for the day tomorrow. Hooray! An enjoyable time will be had by all.

© Copyright 2010 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712061-Another-miscellaneous-blog-entry