*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712484-Sulking
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#712484 added November 27, 2010 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
Sulking
I didn't expect to achieve much housework on Monday as the day just gets swallowed up by supermarket shopping, delivering to my Dad, unloading and then slowly recovering.

I wasn't anticipating doing any housework on Tuesday as that's the day I receive a foot tickle from my reflexologist friend John and an earbashing from my very verbose friend Gillian. Then I have to cook dinner and make exotic cocktails for friends who join us for the evening. I wasn't wrong on the housework front.

I didn't even contemplate any housework on Wednesday as that's my shopping day in Nottingham with my friend Joy. She bought a pair of gloves and I bought a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD. Then we headed for the pub.

I thought I might catch up with a bit of housework on Thursday, but my head was a bit delicate *Blush* and I kept getting interrupted by telephone calls, doorbell ringers and essential things I needed to do on the computer,

I knew I wouldn't get any housework done on Friday as I had a duck day planned in Derby with my sister. And very pleasant it was too, although I swear time passes at double its normal rate on these occasions.

Housework wasn't on the agenda today. I was so looking forward to my monthly hike with my walking group and was such a good girl going to bed early in order to be prepared. I jumped out of bed when the alarm went off only to discover six inches of the white stuff had fallen overnight, rendering it impossible to drive the twenty-five miles to the starting point.

I'm going to sulk all day tomorrow, so housework can go to blazes.*Pthb* I wonder if anyone ever suffered death by dust?


© Copyright 2010 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712484-Sulking