*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712491-With-friends-like-these---
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#712491 added November 27, 2010 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
With friends like these . . .
A friend of ours borrowed our fold-up card table and chairs for Thanksgiving. He brought it back about an hour ago. He came in the house and sat down in my recliner. He helped himself to my husband's computer and got on YouTube. He has watched and re-watched some performance from American Idol. We had planned on watching The Wizard of Oz since it happened to come on tonight: he has the volume of the computer so loud that the TV can't be heard. I had to vamoose to the dining room. My husband just vamoosed also and informed me that he is back there singing with the You Tube video - loudly, not to mention badly. He had no worries about saying that his wife and kids were putting up Christmas decorations and he told them he was leaving out of having no desire to have to help them.

I wouldn't have believed it if I wouldn't have seen it with my own eyes.


© Copyright 2010 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/712491-With-friends-like-these---