*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713167-Moms-appointment-on-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#713167 added December 7, 2010 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
Mom’s appointment on Monday
Fidál (Grace), 15 Qawl (Speech), 167 BE – Tuesday, December 7, 2010 about 11:45 AM Pacific Time

Mom went to see her doctor on Monday at 9:10 AM. Mom isn’t used to getting up before 9:00, anyway she was confused when I woke her up to get ready for the appoint men; she didn’t know where she was. I got her up and managed to convince her to get ready to go. After she got up and moving she was better.

The doctor gave her a couple of new prescriptions and stopped one med; she still doesn’t like taking the one she has, but I think I can crush some up the tablets up and put them in her food. All of Mom’s meds is supposed to be taken with food, so I don’t think it matters if she takes the tables whole or in her food. I’ll ask the pharmacist when I pick up the new medications.

I have a prescription to pick up, but I’m going to wait until after I call Mom’s pharmacy to see if her prescriptions are ready. I’ll pick up my prescription this afternoon or in the morning. Right now, I’m tired and attempting to catch up on stuff I didn’t get done yesterday. I’m not looking forward to getting Mom out again today, but it may be necessary.

Mom and I went out earlier this morning, I took a friend to pick up his prescription and Mom went with me. Mom goes with me everywhere I go, she gets upset because she wants to stay home, but she can’t stay by herself, so she has to go with me.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713167-Moms-appointment-on-Monday