*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713381-The-Quills
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#713381 added December 10, 2010 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
The Quills!
The Quills  [ASR]
The Quills home page. General information, links and donations.
by Lilli 🧿 ☕


It's that time of year again... well, technically it's been going on all year, but this is the time of year where you can nominate all the stuff you've been meaning to nominate all year. *Smile* The Quill Awards WdC's own Oscar-like awards program for deserving items that have been created (in the case of work) or active (in the case of activities) during the 2010 calendar year.

If you have a few moments, please check it out and consider nominating a fellow WdC member. Read a story or poem that you loved? Did a particular newsletter issue really stick with you? Did you have outrageous amounts of fun in a contest or activity? Is there a particular blog *cough* *cough* that you love reading? Show your appreciation by nominating whatever it is for a Quill Award!

There's even an awards ceremony to present the hardware. It was my first time attending and, uh, things got a little crazy... can't wait to see what will happen this year! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2010 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713381-The-Quills