*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713562-The-Demise-of-Mr-Writer-S-Block
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#713562 added December 13, 2010 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
The Demise of Mr. Writer S. Block
Lesson 6 Writing Assignment
Written in March 2010


Word count: 327

I was sitting at my computer working on chapter two of “Yesterday’s Desire”, when the DJ interrupted the Beatles song playing on the radio. “This just in,” he said, “the body of Mr. Writer S. Block was found in a room at the Las Vegas Helton this morning. Local police suspect fowl play because his body was lying on the patio with a quill pen through his heart and his head bashed in by a rock.”

I was in shock, because that isn’t how I would have done the little fellow in. All right, fellow isn’t exactly what I called him the last time we had an encounter, which was about two days ago. He was little though, I swear the guy wasn’t more then four feet tall. I’d always imagined him to look completely different. I’d imagined him with eight legs and a scorpion-like tail.

Any way, as I said he was about four feet tall. He had a full head of blonde hair (I never did like blonde men, now I know why) and a well-groomed beard. He wasn’t bad looking, for a irritating and uncompromising male.

Who ever did Mr. W. S. Block in had absolutely no imagination. If I had did the dirty deed, I would have made sure he was in the shower or the bathtub. Then I would have plugged in his laptop and tossed it in the tub or shower with him. Let’s face it, most writer’s would like to see Mr. Writer S. Block fry; all though I suspect deep fried or Microwaved is more to the taste of other author’s.

Microwaved isn’t a bad idea. He was small enough to stuff into a Microwave. Putting him into the room’s Microwave after tossing the laptop into the shower would be easy. Unfortunately, I didn’t do him in. I don’t think there is a jury in the world who would convict any author of doing in Mr. Writer S. Block.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713562-The-Demise-of-Mr-Writer-S-Block